Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I sometimes just listen with my phone…you don’t have to have a camera and you don’t have to join via video…I like that when I am feeling shy…or grungy! lol

3 Likes

Pretty card for me! Thank you @Reinikka!

6 Likes

I made these today:

Gelli print on envelopes! :smile: I cut the stamps off, then slit the sides and top to make a big flat piece :slight_smile: Then played with paint! I added enough paint to obscure the addresses but there are still some bits of handwriting, stickers, and postal marks peaking through :heart:

Envelops are from @Ewulotta @Whistlefish and @jemimah :slight_smile: I have more set aside to repurpose later :grin:

Here are some fun closeup shots:

11 Likes

I am! see you soon :grinning:

2 Likes

That is sad that she was so criticized to become that way! Its a good thing you were able to overcome this and become the creative person you are! I personally like handcrafted as its not what you can just buy, no one else produces exactly this! Its personal even if we mass produce 10-30 cards each has an individual element

6 Likes

Whoops! That’s a first for me! At least it’s only pictures being sent to my sil and not happy mail to one of you!

:rofl:

4 Likes

I recognize mine :slight_smile: That’s a great idea! I’ll definitely have to make more masterboards.

4 Likes

oh wow…and to think I was just cutting off the artsy bits of the envelopes when I could have been using it all…those are terrific!

4 Likes

Well, they’re not good pics, but that’s down to the photographer, not the subjects.

From Bugaboo. The bird isn’t attached there; that’s just where I plopped it:

From L2L:

5 Likes

I’m impressed you were able to photograph the embossing. That is always hard for me to capture.

3 Likes

I got an embossed one too - so cool! @Lynx

5 Likes

You guys are feeding my stamp addiction and my stationery fantasies :rofl: This week I bought stamps (that I don’t need yet) and stationery from my wishlist… I really wish there were more stationery options (since I’m picky picky) but it will probably be a while before I get through all the ones I like :laughing: So thank you all!!! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

The embossed cards are lovely!

3 Likes

See? I can follow a theme! May Flowers…ha!

It’s not May yet, you say…

7 Likes

It’s May O’Clock somewhere…

4 Likes

haha! I almost said the same thing. Great minds…

2 Likes

@aimr I know a super excited mom who just got your letter and cards. Thanks.

3 Likes

Ooh, mushrooms from @AIMR, I’m so happy you sent me some :green_heart:
And 2 letters, both from Florida! Thank you @PhoenixFireDesigns & @bluebird. This sunset photo is amazeballs. The scratch & sniff stickers are a blast from the past, wow.

3 Likes

@Magpie I don’t need to be jealous of your succulents anymore because I got my own from @Renstar :heart::heart::heart:

I also got a lovely card from @Bunny1kenobi :grin:

Pics later

3 Likes

I started working on “May Flowers” today… attempt #1 will give me six decent cards :sweat_smile: attempt #2 so far is looking like I’ll get eleven :partying_face: hahaha. They are not perfect but since this is Happy Mail and not for a swap I’m going with it! :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

3 Likes