Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I also received a beautiful earth day card from @Ewulotta and then a lovely picture from @Lynx that’s really beautiful photography and then the sticky gems I LOV cause everything is better with pink and sparkles in my world! I also received from @Amfkinney a lovely Paris inspired card, so pretty

On the tea front I did not grow up drinking tea more espresso and really dark coffee’s! I will drink a limited selection of tea my favorites are Irish or Scottish breakfast (not really English), and I love this caramel tea from bungalow I found. I may also do a cup of a French vanilla bungalow tea but other than that nope…not into herbal teas at all!!!

6 Likes

I received a lovely card and note from @Ewulotta and a surprise Paris themed card from @Amfkinney!

Thanks! I did not have an address for you, @Amfkinney , but now that I do, happy mail will be coming your way!

4 Likes

My latest happy mail from @Ewulotta, @jemimah and @Amfkinney. Thank you so much.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity @Ewulotta did you mail that whole set of cards on the same day? Because I’m so surprised people around the world all seem to get it on the same day.

2 Likes

I was curious about that as well!

3 Likes

A tea party sounds perfect!! :grinning: Maybe Tea Party could be a theme for a future month?

Beautiful cards everyone, I love looking back through this thread :heart:

7 Likes

Yes, I actually sent a whole bunch together but not all of them. If I remember correctly I sent the ones to @Reinikka and @AIMR first.

4 Likes

I love tea party :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a tea addcit. It also reminds me that I wanted to rework my info.

5 Likes

I am always down for a tea party! I’m a tea addict too.

7 Likes

July High (tea)

6 Likes

I added Tea Party to the theme idea list :slight_smile: A lot of the ideas I have for July could also be used in August, or any month really! :smile: Keep the ideas coming! I’m keeping a list :spiral_notepad: (and checking it twice)

5 Likes

Okay, I definitely have to catch up here. I was absolutely spoiled by a lot of happy mail last week.
First of all one of @PhoenixFireDesigns magnificent sunset cards. @Bugaboo’s cute April shower card arrived sound and safe. And I’m also a happy recipient of one of @Reinikka’s beautiful rain drop cards.

I also received a terrific happy mail package from @bluebird

And then there’s some happy mail from @susieoregon with one of her beautiful flowers and bee cards, a lovely crochet rainbow bookmark and a postcard from Oregon. I really like those postcards, I have to admit - I’m planning on using them for my English lessons in school.

Thank you, everyone!
I’m still making up my mind how to display all those pretty cards properly :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

we should totally have a zoom tea party sometime!

3 Likes

I received an adorable card from @Cindy with this super cute and really cool how it fastens on Paper clip based on a plant leaf. I love it!

I’d be up for a zoom meetup for this group!

7 Likes

Oh that’d be so much fun!

2 Likes

I finally got some stamps I ordered and a few crafting minutes, so working on some happy mail to send!

3 Likes

The Star Wars Droids stamps come out in two weeks!

4 Likes

I was just on the USPS site buying stamps and saw those! Coming out on May the Fourth, naturally. I went for the Hot Wheels stamps instead, though.

6 Likes

Oh no, the two hearts fell off the front … were they in the envelope?

2 Likes

lol I thought it was cool that the outline sort of went with the paperclip look…shhhh…it looks good even without the hearts!

5 Likes