Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Haha, I meant rubber stamps, not mailing stamps, although I did finally get the coffee ones.

4 Likes

I almost bought those when I saw them :rofl: But then I got the boring grownup ones with coffee and flowers :roll_eyes: lol

3 Likes

I got a lovely card from @Ewulotta!!

8 Likes

I found them! They stuck inside so I didn’t notice!! Too cute

2 Likes

I just adore all the masterboard bits, they are gorgeous! The depth of pattern and colour is really something, isn’t it?

3 Likes

I received a letter from @Magpie and I also received a card with some flower stickers from @Amfkinney, thanks to both of you! :blush:

3 Likes

I just fell across the original post for this quilt @Edel sent @Bugaboo

Beware the elderly naked bums, bah ha ha ha ha!

I sent another card today! That makes #3 for this week. I am receiving a lot more than that, but hopefully I’ll be able to make a few more over the weekend. I got one from @Amfkinney today! Thanks!

I have no idea where to display them. I always put up cards on the piano but there’s only space for about 3 cards there, in between the plants and the picture frames. Right now I keep them on a stack on my desk so I can go through them a few times a day.

4 Likes

I sent out about 12 handmade postcards today. I decided to just go ahead and overpay with fun coffee stamps instead of going to PO for boring postcard stamps. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

We should chat about good display ideas!

And speaking of tea, how about these delightful tea bombs!

2 Likes

Mushroomy mail from @Reinikka , the little notes are sssooooo cute!

9 Likes

Mushroom snowshoeing! How cute!

2 Likes

These remind me of Harlan’s little felted mouse in the mushroom hat!!

2 Likes

I am so addicted to the Stickii subscriptions! lol… I’m hoarding the mushroom goodies for now but wanted to share a little with you :wink: Isn’t that mushroom house stamp the cutest??! :heart_eyes: I figured you can cut it out and use somewhere or keep intact and use the back for a quick note, or whatever! They are yours to do with as you please! :smile:

4 Likes

I got this lovely card and note from @Amfkinney :grin:

This thread makes me so happy

8 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

@Reinikka
I recognize that mushroom house stamp! I got one too. Super cute. Can’t wait to use it

5 Likes

Here’s my latest happy mail haul

During the last art journal zoom @AIMR showed off some new fat quarters she got with words and stamps on them. I ooohhhed and ahhhhed and she generously sent me some!
I love them. Now what to make?

I also received cards and notes from
@Magpie

And @Amfkinney

Thank you!

I have finished making a whole slew of cards. Now to write in them and address them. Hopefully I’ll be able to send out a bunch next week.

6 Likes

I am hoarding those fabrics to paint on and treat like paper for prayer flags and such…I think layering on them just like we do in our Zoom meetings will be a fun experiment for me…I bought acrylic paint fabric medium to play with…

3 Likes

me too! :blush: :mushroom:

5 Likes