Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I am confused. Stickii is a sticker subscription, right? So where did the stamp come from?

1 Like

You get stickers and a couple other items every month. Those other items are usually fancy paper clips, bookmarks, notepads, or stamps.

2 Likes

Ah, cool. I wanted to sign up for that stuff. Can you tell by the site info if the deadline they quote is for the delivery you all received or do they mean the next set?
You now how I feel about mushrooms!

The deadline is for May’s package. They sell past months packages but they don’t have April’s up yet.

1 Like

I just ordered a bunch of the past kits…yeah, the mushrooms weren’t available or else I would have purchased a couple!

1 Like

This sweet card was waiting for me from @Amfkinney when I got home.

Thank you for the stickers! I think I sent you a card last week but just in case I’ll write you back this weekend. That gives me a chance to respond to your questions anyhow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a scary postcard from @susieoregon today…it had a clown on it! :scream_cat:

I also got a lovely note from @Lynx’s mom!

3 Likes

I love clowns! How can a clown be scary? Unpossible :clown_face:

1 Like

Something wicked your way comes!

1 Like

Childhood trauma…There is an episode of Supernatural I can’t watch because of “them”…I had to read the synopsis just to be sure I didn’t miss any ongoing information…and "IT’ by Stephen King still sits on the bookshelf… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to traumatize you! I had a local clown in the small town I grew up in, her name was Lashes and she had long rainbow eyelashes. She was hired for my dads company picnics every summer, schools would hire her for events and some of my wealthy friends would have her at parties. I remember one time I saw her in full clown at the produce section of Food 4 Less. Everyone in town knew her.

She did face painting and balloon animals and always had a magic show. So while I agree that clowns are creepy I loved her so much and remember how kind she was.

2 Likes

Send it my way Linda, I’ll take two! I even find scary ones adorable. I read that book, nice try Mr. King. Maybe next time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

lol I am fine…the clown you picked reminded me of Red Skelton…I watched that show with my Dad, so it was a happy memory…I have faced most of my phobias head on…I am just teasing! lol

2 Likes

That sounds like you’re describing a friend of mine, who is currently doing all that back in the town we just moved from.

3 Likes

I totally agree with this sentiment – zooming with this group would be fun :slight_smile:

I came here to post that I rec’d more happy mail yesterday!
Thank you, Alex!
Also thanks to @Ewulotta and @Amfkinney, for cards rec’d!

Wow, this group is just fantastic on continually mailing!
:heart:
I finally got back into craft mode & made one card, but I’m not totally thrilled with it.
I worry about messing up when writing across the front of the card – maybe I should just try to find a font I like online & type it out.
I think I just need to send out some plain cards or some commercially made ones to get me “unstuck” for now.

7 Likes

I’m playing around with the June theme. You’ll probably all get different cards this time :smile:

5 Likes

Just dropping by to tell you Happy Mailers that I love reading this thread!
I’m not ready to participate, since I am busy with other projects and I only have a couple of active hours in a day, but perhaps in the future.
In the meantime, I’m reading along and oohing and aahing over all your lovely Happy Mail!

9 Likes

I received a card from @magpie and also a card from @Whistlefish, thanks to both of you! And Whistlefish, YES! That butterfly popped out and scared me! haha! :smile:

7 Likes

He he he!

3 Likes

I got a cool Florida postcard from @bluebird - thank you! It’s getting colder here now, so it’s lovely to dream about the beach at Key West :palm_tree: :tropical_drink: :palm_tree:

4 Likes