I will set up a poll for July themes next Sunday (May 2) and will let it run for one week. If you have any theme ideas for July let me know before May 1st is over!
I’ll also be updating our Birthday list to add June babies kittykill and myself have June Birthdays, anyone else? It’s really the best month to have a birthday in heeheehee
(I might try to cute-en up the themes… we’ll see ) Any that have high votes that don’t “win” will likely be added to August’s list too. And as always, the themes are just for fun, make whatever you want! lol
My brain is combining all these ideas into one big lettuce-y Tea Party in the Park - we can sit on our picnic blankets and have tea and fruit pies and strawberries and ice cream and fly kites and play music and make things from our stash … I guess I like all the suggested themes
I received a Bday card from @Whistlefish with this adorable butterfly which DID give me heart failure as it spun out of the card, unexpectedly
, into my face LOL The kids have been having a blast with it since!
11 Likes
AIMR
(Linda -2026 time to regroup and renew :us:)
1041
How clever is that! I also like the bunches of balloons!
And today arrived this amazing cross-stitch card from @Immaculata - I told her that I want to learn cross-stitching and she made me this as an encouragement