Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Housekeeping!

I will set up a poll for July themes next Sunday (May 2) and will let it run for one week. If you have any theme ideas for July let me know before May 1st is over! :slight_smile:

Iโ€™ll also be updating our Birthday list to add June babies :partying_face: kittykill and myself have June Birthdays, anyone else? Itโ€™s really the best month to have a birthday in :wink: heeheehee

Ok, that is all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Girl child is a June baby :).

I liked tea party as a theme. Strawberries are good too, June has the Strawberry full moon.

3 Likes

A fruit theme sounds perfect! Strawberries, melon, peachesโ€ฆ fruit pie July :smile:

6 Likes

Fruit salad!

4 Likes

Letโ€™s send allthefruit in July! Love the fruity theme idea!

6 Likes

Adding fruit to the list!

Current July Theme Ideas:

• Picnic
  • I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
  • Music in the park
  • Go fly a kite
  • Use your stash
  • Tea party / July high tea
  • Fruit pie July

(I might try to cute-en up the themesโ€ฆ weโ€™ll see :wink:) Any that have high votes that donโ€™t โ€œwinโ€ will likely be added to Augustโ€™s list too. And as always, the themes are just for fun, make whatever you want! lol

5 Likes

Me! Iโ€™m a June birthday.

My brain is combining all these ideas into one big lettuce-y Tea Party in the Park - we can sit on our picnic blankets and have tea and fruit pies and strawberries and ice cream and fly kites and play music and make things from our stash โ€ฆ I guess I like all the suggested themes :smile:

8 Likes

I received from @susieoregon!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m a June birthday too! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I got an arty postcard from @Lynx!

12 Likes

@Bugaboo my mom received your mail!

4 Likes

Yay!! 2nd times the charm!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m slow, but I hope to be able to mail out two more tomorrow! And new supplies are supposed to arrive so I can make more.

5 Likes

@Whistlefish, I sent your awesome card from the Little Good Things swap to my sister @Lulu, thanks for helping me convince her to join us!

5 Likes

I agree, reading these posts just gives me a warm & fuzzy feeling inside :slight_smile:
Hope you can join sometime down the road~

4 Likes

I received a Bday card from @Whistlefish with this adorable butterfly which DID give me heart failure as it spun out of the card, unexpectedly
, into my face LOL The kids have been having a blast with it since!

11 Likes

How clever is that! I also like the bunches of balloons!

1 Like

I was spoiled with more happy mail last week. These three came all at once
A lovely card from @Amfkinney

This adorable bird card from @Cindy

And a cute frog card from @AIMR (I canโ€™t wait to see those pictures :wink:)

And today arrived this amazing cross-stitch card from @Immaculata - I told her that I want to learn cross-stitching and she made me this as an encouragement

Thank you all!

15 Likes

That cross stitch card is amazing!

4 Likes

I received my first piece of happy mail! It is from @Whistlefish. Thank you so much! It totally made my day.

10 Likes