Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

wow, they are all sweet but that cross stitch card…wonderful!

2 Likes

the cow card is hilarious!

1 Like

I got a few from the Asheville meetup & I did some decluttering recently & found them in a box…I love each & every one of them!

also, trying to do better about combining comments in one post:
@Edel,
Don’t worry about sending right away, my friend! Just bask in the sun of your friends’ cards for the moment. When life settles down, you can send out :heart:

and @jemimah, what a lovely bundle you sent to Rein!

@seeuudee, what a neat idea!

4 Likes

I got one of @Lynx 's watercolor paint palette postcards! Thank you! :paintbrush: :art:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m having a lot of fun with them. I need to make some more this weekend.

That skunk :heart_eyes:. It’s like you surprised him while he was picking flowers for you.

Come to think of it, I believe my grandpa had a desk with tiny drawers. What a blast from the past.

I shouldn’t play favorites…but that was one of my favorites.

5 Likes

I found an unexpected surprise package today! Someone anonymously sent me stickers to use in the June to the Moon theme! :full_moon: I’m not sure who you are, but thank you so much for such a generous and fun surprise! :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You brought a lot of joy to me today! Thank you!! :blush:

21hmwbosfilffp

15 Likes

Oh wow! That is awesome. You deserve it with all of your generous and amazing extras.

I received a cool Warhol postcard from @Lynx. A Paris card and lovely note from @Amfkinney and one of @Ewulotta beautiful Earth cards.

I also received an awesome dog card from @megwell.

It reminds me of a poem I wrote in my journal about my dog after discovering what a bully stick was.

Sometimes I think Pilot is a genius. Then again he eats bull penis.

8 Likes

A few cards for May’s theme …

9 Likes

So gorgeous

2 Likes

It’s like it was meant to be!

3 Likes

:kissing_heart: Looks like someone saw all the stickers and goodies you’ve been sharing and thought you might need some more to replenish your stash :wink: And I’m sure whoever it was will be happy that it made you happy :innocent:

11 Likes

You know everything!!! Secret guru master

4 Likes

I’ve started “moving in” :heart:

I plugged in the little light and started rearranging the little drawers. Some non-writing things will live in the desk until I find someplace better… now I just need to find a home for the plastic tote on the right and decide where all my writing supplies will go :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

I received @susieoregon’s thank you postcard from the Use it or Lose it “craftalong” and a nice card from @saintcady today!

2 Likes

I received a pretty card from @Amfkinney today. Thank you!

2 Likes

I got a pretty @Amfkinney card, too!!

2 Likes

Omg when i read “moving in” i got this image of you making a tiny miniature scene for one of the drawers/compartments. Like the Borrowers or the Littles (or Brownies/Fairies) that you dont see until you open the door/drawer. That would be magical.

7 Likes

That would be so cute!

2 Likes

I got happy mail today! Lovely cards from @Magpie and @Lynx :heart: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: thank you so much!

9 Likes

That one was written before recieving yours, I’m working on a reply now :).

2 Likes