Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I literally dropped a postcard in the mail for you this morning. :heart: I’m glad you are joining. It really is happy.

6 Likes

Yay!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Robin :wave: Good to see you!

2 Likes

Yay! Hi :wave: :blush:

@Abbeeroad, I got your happy mail (even though you aren’t in this along… yet!)

This is such a treasure, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

12 Likes

Yay!!! I’m glad you got it!! I didn’t make the card. I think it came from @sheepBlue at some point. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, it’s so your colours!

2 Likes

What!? Oh I’ll keep my eye on my mailbox! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m going to scurry over to the info links so I can craft up some fun mail.

3 Likes

I read your hair tie post and thought you could use a friendly hello. I had your address from a previous swap. Creepy, no? Haha.

5 Likes

That’s the old-school way of doing Happy Mail :wink: Back before we got organized :joy:

So glad to see you join us @Rlynn :grin: We should start a PDX (and neighbors) Club :heart:

6 Likes

Not creepy at all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much! I love that happy mail is already on its way!

And yes @Reinikka!! I’d love a get together when all this COVID stuff is behind us.

4 Likes

My handwriting is so bad we joke at work if you judged by handwriting alone I would be a physician! Most my notes are typed it takes me awhile to hand write them because I have to remind myself someone actually has to read this!

3 Likes

I’m going to type the next one. My scrawl is tedious, I’m getting tired of looking at it.

I thought about doing that, just because then I could send the same message to a few people. Or maybe I will write one and take a photo and print that?

I quite like my writing, but hubby says it is unreadable! @Ewulotta - did you have any issues reading my writing? Maybe I am kidding myself :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No, it was absolutely readable! Don’t listen to your hubby :wink:

3 Likes

I could read your writing just fine!

I’ve been using up my supply of pre-made cards and photos glued to card fronts, all with different hand written notes. I think next round will be hand made artsy things with a typed letter. Then I can focus on the art part. Switch it up here and there…

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Savannah and if you wish to send to me, you can use the same address as my mom, @Lynx. I enjoy reading books -my most recent adventure being David Copperfield by Charles Dickens- soccer, music, and making art. I like collecting ATCs, 4x6s, 5x7s, and canvas paintings. I love to receive things in the mail that are just for me to enjoy and hope this will provide the opportunity.

12 Likes

I received more happy mail from @Amfkinney and @Magpie who are also happy mail making machines.

This brings joy to my heart.*

*Except when mine take forever to arrive at their destination :cry:

8 Likes

A few days ago I received a gorgeous sunset photo taken by @Bunny1kenobi’s talented son, and this pretty doodled card and extras from @geekgirl.

Many thanks ladies!

8 Likes

Thank you to @bluebird @Reinikka @Bunny1kenobi @Amfkinney and @Lynx for recent Happy Mail :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
I’ll add a photo when I get a moment, but know that you are appreciated!

ETA - plus one from @geekgirl!

8 Likes

I received a beautiful marigold & bee card and cute little penguin clip from @Cindy! Thank you! :blush:

12 Likes