Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Who’s Birthdays are in July?
I know about megwel and Whistlefish’s daughter.
Are there more?

2 Likes

Voted!
Thanks for keeping things interesting in this craftalong :slight_smile:

Also, am I the last one to notice that when I click on a person’s icon, it gives their local time?? I think that is SO COOL & I simply must tag @sweets4ever and @mr.sweets4ever to thank them for so many cool features on the site!

2 Likes

I hadn’t noticed that before! Neato! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I wonder if it’s a new feature or if I just haven’t noticed it also? :thinking:

Well, that would certainly help with our Zoom meetings, trying to find the right spot where our international friends can participate!!!

2 Likes

for sure!

Hi everyone! I want to say thank you to everyone for your condolences about my mother. My brother will be here next week (The first time I have seen him in 25 years!). I feel anxious about meeting him in person but we’ve been texting and speaking on the phone and skyping since he first called me about my mom.

Everyone who sent me or hubby happy mail should be receiving happy mail back from me as soon as I can get to the PO. It’s been close to 100 degrees everyday for the past few days and I don’t do well with heat.

I decorated some envelopes and cards for June’s theme. Went to look for them today and can only find the envelopes. Oh well. I have seven envelopes ready to be mailed and five that are ready to be sent to other people. I’m going to do that and then stop for today.

I have photos of all the mail and will post when I can. I used someone’s idea on here and used a three ring notebook with clear plastic sleeves and put the cards in there along with the addresses of who sent what to me and the stamps that were used to send it. It’s coming along pretty nicely!

I’m just wondering, where did people get that stamp that says: Happy Mail? I checked Hobby Lobby and they didn’t have one.

8 Likes

I found lots of really cute stamps, including the Happy Mail one I’m using, on Etsy.

2 Likes

I got mine at Joann’s - here’s the link

2 Likes

TY both for the answers! I have a Joann’s coupon, so when it cools off, I’ll go there.

The last half of June has been a bit crazy… from beach trip to home to emergency room visit with the little one (he’s ok now!) to heat wave to everyday distractions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so I’m a little late in sharing some recent Happy Mail.

From @kittykill a birthday card and thank you card

And a birthday card from @kayrun

Thank you both! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

my stamp was on Amazon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I apparently need a happy mail stamp too.

4 Likes

Some happys from @kittykill @bluebird and @Magpie landed in my mailbox this week :smiley:

10 Likes

Listening to a thunderstorm whilst writing out another group of cards and my gift. I’ll have 12 in this group. Since I don’t like the off-brand ____, I’ll pick up one more package next week.

Oh, and feel free to share your gift when they start arriving. I just don’t want to spoil the surprise early.

4 Likes

Some lovely happy mail from @Reinikka @Amfkinney and @AIMR , thank you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

As I have been cleaning my studio I found a bunch of little cross stitch kits that I’ve been working on in the evenings, I will be sending off the finished pieces on here as happy mail. It’s been fun to match up the patterns to crafters :hugs:

14 Likes

I’ve thought of something fun that is little to send with the happy mail I make. I just need to figure our a base for it.

2 Likes

I received one of @Lynx’s fish masterboard cards and tiny envelopes today!

And the surprise in the envelope. I know she said it was okay to post, but mail travels so quickly between Laura and me that I’m blurring the photo so more people have a chance be surprised if they want.

14 Likes

Ooh, I love the fish card!

2 Likes

Some happy mail going out today :hugs:

10 Likes

Happy mail surprise from @Lynx!

It was so wonderful I made it into a ____!

20210702_150138_resize_17

8 Likes