Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Oh yes! The envelope I got my Happy Mail from @bluebird in was also covered in beautiful drawings!

4 Likes

I received a card and some fun stickers from @Amfkinney today - my first since joining the craftalong! :slight_smile: Thank you!

6 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney, thanks Anne.

2 Likes

I received from @Renstar today!

Side note: I encourage anyone who’s making their happy mail cards to post them to the project boards! I’ve been getting some pretty cool stuff that I think LC-at-large would love to ogle :purple_heart:.

9 Likes

I received from @BeesKnees … so beautiful … thanks for the journal prompts too.

8 Likes

I sat down to try out a new technique like 5 hours ago, ended up liking it, and have almost finished about 20 cards. So I’ll have some happy mail going out once I have time to write out all of the cards :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The votes are in! 2022 will be the…

:art: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :art:
Year of Colors
:art: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :art:

If you have any ideas or specific colors you want me to include in the year please let me know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll try to have all the months planned in a few days :grin:

13 Likes

Nice! Feb is obviously usually pinks & reds (for valentines & flamingos, of course!) but it could be a totally different colour for a change…

2 Likes

My initial thought was Fuchsia February but that’s still in the pink category… :woman_shrugging: I’ll do some more brainstorming before I decide! I would like to mix it up a little by adding color combinations too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wow! that is some assembly line you must have :slight_smile:
neat that you are enjoying your new technique

I managed to send a couple of postcards the other day (while on vacation, but they are just generic winter postcards I happened to bring with me)…one is headed overseas & one in US

1 Like

sounds like fun!! I predict that Feb will be a booger of a month for me workwise, but I’m hoping to send some Valentines and then really get crafting in March & April

1 Like

All right! I have our Year of Colors or Year of Colours (depending on where you are in the world :wink:) worked out! Keep in mind that it could change if someone gives me a more brilliant idea :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And also do what makes you happy, the themes (as usual) are just for fun :slight_smile:

:hibiscus: Fuchsia February :two_hearts:
:moon_cake: Mustard March :rosette:
:eggplant: Aubergine April :crystal_ball:
:file_cabinet: Gray May :elephant:
:peacock: Jade June :gloves:
:gem:July Sky :droplet:
:crown: August Gold :bellhop_bell:
:cd: Silver September :loudspeaker:
:green_square: :red_square: Opposite October :purple_circle: :yellow_circle:
:fallen_leaf: Nutmeg November :chestnut:
:sunrise: December Dawn :fox_face:

15 Likes

Oh, I looooove the themes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I LOVE the year of color!

3 Likes

I received a pretty envelope and Happy Mail from @bluebird today.

Thank you, it was more enjoyable than my boring mail that also turned up. :partying_face:

3 Likes

I have a bunch of happy mail ready to be sent soon-ish :innocent: At least the mail box is closer to our new home, just around the corner.

6 Likes

I love these!!!

3 Likes

I sent a batch of Happy Mail today! Hope everyone likes…
:partying_face:

8 Likes

I collected all my fuchsia-ish gelli prints, copycat fodder pieces, blank cards, scissors, and sticky stuff! No idea what I’ll be doing yet but I’m getting started! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

I have received some lovely happy mail! I honestly can’t recall at the moment who all sent goodies to me, but I know I got something from @madebyBeaG and @Bugaboo and @Amfkinney (that wax seal is THE BOMB) and @bluebird. There may be some others I’m missing from off the top of my head and if that’s the case, I sincerely apologize!

5 Likes