Happy Mail Craftalong 2023

I also received a Halloween zine from @endymion. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh, that artist’s work is gorgeous, and so wintery. I’ll bet the stamps will be beautiful!

2 Likes

I received a cool postcard from @bluebird at the weekend and a zine from @endymion - It is awesome, I have been admiring during my many work meetings this week. And it arrived on Nov 1st so not too far after Halloween!

5 Likes

Oh, her artwork is stunning!!
Wow, to have such beautiful stamps

1 Like

I have pulled off a few stamps from happy mail, but never thought to organize them in a notebook!
What a great idea :bulb:!!

1 Like

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps, inspirational craftalongs, and incredible inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love for this great community! Let’s keep this Craftalong going for years to come!

3 Likes

I received the coolest Halloween zine (which is super fun to say, too) from @endymion! Thank you so much! :grin:

5 Likes

@endymion
I finally remembered to post a picture of the cute stamp treatment you put on the front of the envelope! So clever :slightly_smiling_face:
I cut it out for future scrappy use
IMG_4381

6 Likes

Can’t take credit for that; I got the stamp from @irid3sc3nt in Shop the Swap last year. It was specifically designed to use with those Day of the Dead stamps. So cool! (And, may I add, perfect for mailing out Halloween zines!)

Glad everyone is enjoying receiving the zines. I had made them for Lettuce Craft friends and trick-or-treaters. But we barely got any trick-or-treaters, so I’m glad y’all were able to enjoy them.

5 Likes

I cut mine out to use later as well! So clever and cute!

3 Likes

Yay, thanks for the zine, @endymion ! :heart:

2 Likes

I also loved that!! It’s on my desk and makes me smile every time I look at it, usually during a boring meeting!!

5 Likes

Talk about stamps! @Cindy have you seen these lovelies?
winter-scene-stamps

9 Likes

I knew they were coming but haven’t seen them in real life.

There’s a Donald Sutherland stamp (most would know him from the Hunger Games) that I want to get too.

1 Like

6 Likes

I remember him from Backdraft, (a quick check says 1991!!), he is good at playing creepy characters!

3 Likes

I loved him in the movie “Mash” and “Kelly’s Heroes”. He has quite the body of work to his credit!

2 Likes

Can we also mention Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Ordinary People? He has performed in such a wide range of genres!

2 Likes

oh, I like all of them! the colors are beautiful!

It took a bit longer than I had anticipated but I’ve got most of my US/Canada Christmas cards written by now! I just kept adding people to my list. I’ve made so many different cards, it’s really fun to match cards to people.

6 Likes