Happy Mail Craftalong 2023

Thank you, @Lynx, for the adorable happy mail! :blush:

3 Likes

I also received a beautiful bird photo card from @Lynx. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I too received from @Lynx !
Thanks again!

2 Likes

Got some sweet cards from @Lynx and @Ewulotta !
Thanks so much to both of you!
Laura, I absolutely love Cardinals and your photo is fantastic.
Eva this card is just beautiful. The more I look at it the more details I notice.

7 Likes

Thank you for the postcard, @Cindy !! Love your doodles, as always!
I really need to get busy sending some happy mail! Perhaps if I have Alexa remind me, I’ll actually get some cards written this week!
:love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

1 Like

I’ll be sending out Happy mail soon. I’ll be setting up my correspondence and mailing supplies so i feeeel organized!:joy:

5 Likes

I’ve got a few pieces of happy mail ready to go, and hopefully more to follow these shortly.

13 Likes

Those envelopes look super fun!

2 Likes

Cute envies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @wittychild (see picture above for the envelopes, mine was green).
Thanks again!

4 Likes

@Juju good for you, getting organized! I need to take a page from your book

@wittychild , those envies are adorable! are they all exercise related?

2 Likes

I got one of @wittychild’s cards! It’s a funny card, illustratingw the importance of proper punctuation.

I love it! Thanks so much, Jen!

8 Likes

@endymion beat me to it! I used pages from a calendar, and each one illustrated the same sentence two different ways, one with a carefully-placed comma and one without. They made my grammar-geek heart happy! :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you, @wittychild, for the grammar card! :smile: These are great! :laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you @Cindy for the doodle-y card!

3 Likes

I received wonderful Happy Mail from @Cindy too!
Thanks again!

1 Like

I received from @wittychild

… mine took over a year to arrive according to the postmark … hopefully no one sending from that post office needed the date as proof of mailing

7 Likes

looks like it arrived in the future…2215! lol

3 Likes

I’ve been looking through some of my rec’d happy mail from the past few months, and it just makes me feel so warm & fuzzy inside!
A big thank you to everyone who has participated since 2020! (I think that is when we started this activity, right?)

6 Likes