Happy Mail Craftalong 2023

looks like it arrived in the future…2215! lol

3 Likes

I’ve been looking through some of my rec’d happy mail from the past few months, and it just makes me feel so warm & fuzzy inside!
A big thank you to everyone who has participated since 2020! (I think that is when we started this activity, right?)

6 Likes

Thank you, @Cindy, for the birdy postcard with the bird postage stamps! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you, @wittychild, for the sweet card! :blush:

3 Likes

I received a card from @photojenn this week. And one recently from @bluebird that I think I neglected to mention here :grimacing:. . .

5 Likes

I also received a beautiful card from @photojenn and a postcard from @Cindy.

5 Likes

I forgot to thank @photojenn for the cool postcard I received this week!

4 Likes

Thank you, @photojenn, for the wonderful postcard! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you, @megwell , for the great collaged postcard! :blush:

3 Likes

I got an awesome postcard from @megwell today too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay! I’d never sent homemade postcards before, so I’m relieved they’re arriving.

5 Likes

I received a wonderful handmade early Happy Birthday card from @wittychild.
(My birthday is the 18th.)
Thanks again, Jen!

3 Likes

I received one of @wittychild’s awesome grammar cards!

5 Likes

I received a “difficult to get into” card from @wittychild. I love that the envelope matches the card but found it hard to know where to start to get into it :joy:.

4 Likes

Once I figured out the card inside was smaller than the envelope, I cut the very top off the envelope :+1:t2:.

1 Like

I was not going to be beaten, I managed to slice the tape on the flap and got in that way!

2 Likes

Sorry for the difficulty! I was so paranoid that my “non-commercially made” envelopes were going to get caught in the post office machinery that I made good and darned sure the edges were sealed well.

5 Likes

I would love to be a part of this again and I really need some happy mail. The past couple of months have been a bit challenging. Do we have a list of participants?

8 Likes

@wittychild No worries! I don’t think I’ve ever tried to send a homemade envelope internationally for fear it would get hung up somewhere, so I totally get it.

@kittykill There’s no official organizer/coordinator this year, so I don’t think there’s an updated list per se. It’s more of a “reach out individually for addresses as you need them” kind of thing.

6 Likes

It made me laugh, my brother always used to that with presents!

3 Likes