Happy Mail Craftalong 2023

I’m sure just posting like you did will get you responses.

2 Likes

You have come to the right place!
I’m “unofficially” moderating this thread, since Rein is taking a break from herding us cats :stuck_out_tongue:
and I have recently gotten back into actually mailing some cards!
I’ll message you for your address.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks gang! :heart:

3 Likes

I received from @endymion !! I will open it tomorrow morning after chores as a weekend treat. I think it might have been here for a few days already, the envelope was right in between some junk mail that I had set aside for ecycling. Glad I found it! Our new letterbox didn’t yet have a “no junk mail” sticker, that’s fixed now.

I also have some cards that I will send to people here as soon as I get organized.

4 Likes

I got happy mail from @Camelama !! It made me smile, smile, smile :smiley:
Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I also got wonderful Happy Mail from @Camelama today!
Thanks again, Susan!

1 Like

I received some wonderful happy mail from @Camelama, thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

I got a lovely Happy Mail card from @kayrun !
Thanks again!

2 Likes

I received from @Camelama, thanks!

2 Likes

It’s summer time! I’ll try to get back into this!

2 Likes

Hi! Can i have your address for sending some happymail? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, sent!

2 Likes

Ha ha oops, meant to send this as a message. Can you tell i had to take double allergy meds today? Time to put down the electronics & go nap!

3 Likes

Thank you for the sweet birdie happy mail, @camelama! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yay! the more the merrier~
I need to send out a few more cards this weekend myself!

1 Like

I received Happy Mail from @Lynx.
Thanks again!

3 Likes

Now we’re back in the house and have a working mailbox again, and hopefully by the end of the weekend, a desk as well, I’m officially rejoining this craftalong!

A few weeks I saw some very simple and cheap card kits at the shop and bought them. They didn’t require any supplies so they were quick projects to finish in one evening. Some of them are for Christmas but others can be sent now. I’m very glad to be making things again!

7 Likes

Thank you, @Lynx for the happy mail!

2 Likes

yay! looking fwd to seeing you around the craftalong!
The kits sound great!

I bought a pack of kraft cardstock postcards, and am trying to get inspired to do something with them! So far I’ve thought of using washi tape for a geometric design, and of course doodling/ zentangle type drawing. Oh, and I have a few rubber stamps I could use.
I’m trying not to buy any more supplies, since I have so much stuff around here!

4 Likes

also, I’ve been lax about mentioning birthdays in this thread (sorry!)

so…do we have any June birthday kids?

1 Like