Happy Mail Craftalong 2024 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I came home to happy mail from @wittychild and @AIMR ! And a couple of envelopes that I forgot to mail before I left, but which will be on their way tomorrow …

We’re settling in at home now but I’ll open and poar pictures tonight.

6 Likes

Thank you for the postcard, @LindyBlues! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the card, @wittychild! It really cheered me up in the middle of a stressy day. I appreciate it!

5 Likes

Thanks for the letter @bluebird Made my day! :smiley:

3 Likes

:hatching_chick:Happy April:duck:

:peacock: Birds is the winning theme for this month :parrot:

6 Likes

Hey guys. I hate to do this to you but I have a lot going on right now in the real world that is completely zapping my energy… I have been trying to keep up with this thread but I am struggling to get things out on time (polls, themes, etc…) so I apologize! I might need to take another LC break… Hopefully things will get sorted by the end of the month but it doesn’t feel like they will :stuck_out_tongue: If I disappear I’m sorry :dotted_line_face:

7 Likes

Friend, you have done so much already!
Please take a break if that will lower your stress level!
You are much appreciated! :heart:

I will be unavailable for most of April, but should be able to keep an eye on the thread after that.

3 Likes

I’m not sure where to put this, but I wanted to share an ATC that @Magpie sent to me at some point. I found it while organizing my craft room. Thank you, Magpie, for this and I’m sorry I didn’t show it until now.

9 Likes

Ah, trading cards! I loved those ATCs.

4 Likes

I received a bookmark from @Magpie! I’m so happy to have a monster bookmark. This lamination job is also the bees knees.

Thank you!!! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Yay! I went to staples for the laminating, they have an even thicker plastic I’ve used for bookmarks for kids, it is super hard!

5 Likes

awww, so cute!
and the bookmark as well :smiley:

So good to know! I have a laminator at home, but it did not enjoy the thickness of my bookmark. I’ll have to remember to take something like that to my nearby office depot.

2 Likes

I’ve got these self laminating sheets which I really like. They’re not super thick so they don’t make a really rigid bookmark which I prefer. I’ve been using them to make bookmarks out of some of my watercolor practice pieces.

1 Like

I received a beautiful card from @wittychild, thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

The fabulous @irid3sc3nt sent me a calendar she’d been hoarding!

It’s almost like I have a reputation or something…

Thanks so much, Carissa!

11 Likes

You’re welcome!!! :strawberry:

1 Like

Awww, sweet!

1 Like

Im a little confused on how to join?! I want to do a swap so bad!! Lol how do i get started?

7 Likes

Hi there! Welcome to Lettuce Craft, it’s great to have you here :smile:

This Happy Mail Craftalong is not a formal organised swap - you can simply join by chatting in the thread, and exchanging snail mail with other happy mailers. Have a look at the information in the post at the top of this thread.

If you are keen to join one of the organised craft swaps, the first thing to do is to keep visiting Lettuce Craft, and keep posting. You need to be a member for a month, and post at least 15 times, to join one of the organised swaps. All the rules for swapping are here. If you haven’t already, you can also look through the Crafty Shenanigans section of the site, hopefully that will make it a bit clearer. And just ask if you’ve got any questions, it’s a friendly place here, and we love to have new people joining in :grinning:

8 Likes