Happy Mail Swap Gallery

Ooo… such a pretty jellyfish envie! :fish Beautiful tissue paper impressions! haha, love the llama party! :smiley: :llama: And such pretty faux postage. :slight_smile:

Aww, such a sweet birdie patch. :bird: And those masterboard heart stickers are really pretty! :sparkling_heart: I love the pocket letter and those tiny little file folders! :file_folder: So cute!

2 Likes

Holy moly, so many amazing packages of happy mail!

@geekgirl your paper art is fabulous! great ATCs and envelope drawing!! the altered spool is so cool :smile_cat:

@Smmarrt the hearts, tickets, notebook - all beautiful!! love what you do with colours

@craftADDchick wonderful jellyfish, and I’m another one who wants to try those cool tissue paper embossings!!

@Raury that little felt bird is just lovely! :bird: awesome hotpad too

@Reinikka those masterboards are fantastic! love the texture and all the great tags and stickers as well

@SonjaBoo wow that is an amazing haul of awesomeness!! the rosettes and decorated envelopes are so fab!

Everyone is sending such wonderful mail :heart: I am checking my mailbox obsessively!

3 Likes

Holy Moly! That is an abundance of goodies @geekgirl! I would be totally overwhelmed by all of that, but I know you’ll make most excellent use of it all. And, I agree with @Bunny1kenobi, mini file folders are something that I definitely need to add to my stash :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we all need mini file folders now!!
Wow - @SonjaBoo - that’s a lotta paper crafting!

2 Likes

So glad that you enjoyed it all, geekgirl! It was fun putting everything together. :grin::heart:

I got my happy mail from Australia today! It’s so lovely!!

@PrincessP wrapped it all so nicely. Look at the sweet little Australian critters :koala:

Here’s all the loot…

Actual three dimensional happy mail! Lol!

Pretty tea wallet stuffed with yummy tea, and a gorgeous coaster sized mini quilt with a (foundation pieced?) origami crane design. Such perfect stitching!

Frog and Toad cards! :heart: I saw Lauren made some similar for another swap and I was cheeky and dropped a big hint :grinning: we love Frog and Toad so much!

And, she made an embroidery patch of my LC avatar!! So thoughtful!! My panda on a tightrope is a little drawing I did myself and it is super special to have it in fabric form :panda_face:

Thank you Lauren for an incredibly thoughtful and beautifully crafted package!!

7 Likes

I’m so glad it arrived and you love it :grinning:
I had so much fun putting the package together for you xx

@PrincessP - is the sticker in the middle package (1st pic) an echidna?

it’s a lovely package. I love that heart. and the coaster is so well done.
I love the Frog and Toad cards! It looks so familiar. I must have had that book. and the panda patch is so sweet.

1 Like

I think it’s supposed to be :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the origami crane coaster! What a great package!

1 Like

I love the Frog and Toad cards!!! I loved Frog and Toad as a kid. :blush: What a fun package!

2 Likes

Awesome - love the happy mail stuffie, and the fabric panda and a BIG YES to the Frog & Toad cards! Fun package.

2 Likes

So many great packages and happy mail!

I received mine from @Camelama and she spoiled me. First a beachy bunting and loads of other goodies, paper, stickers, charms, paper clips, clothes pins, etc

4 Likes

Oh, so pretty!! Love all the cherry blossoms and Japanese prints! :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

Beautiful! I love the cherry blossoms! :cherry_blossom: Especially that dark blue background paper, lovely!

Wow! Two more fantastic packages! I love the 3D mail envelope, and those sweet Aussie animal stickers (did you paint them yourself?). I am completely impressed that your converted jemimah’s avatar into a patch- what an amazing gift to send! And, while I don’t think I ever read the frog & toad books as a kid, I do love the artwork, and they make fabulous notecards! And, the origami crane- amazing!

I love the beachy bunting! It definitely conveys the feeling of the sea, from the sand to the horizon! The papers you used on all of the other items are just so lovely- I think I need to bust out my origami papers and use them for things other than origami. I really like the clothespins and paper clips. Such simple additions to them, but I love how they elevate such ordinary objects.

We only have one outstanding package! It’s been a great swap so far!

1 Like

Oh man, there is some yummy stuff in this gallery! :heart_eyes:

Hello everyone! I can safely say that the best was saved for last in the Happy Mail swap :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I received my beautiful swap package from @jemimah today xx Jemimah really ran with my favourite colour combo of Navy Blue and Emerald, and one of my themes being Birds :relaxed:
And just because I can… here are a ton of photos :stuck_out_tongue:
The beautifully decorated 'envelope in an envelope
:slight_smile:

An absolutely gorgeous mug rug, I love this so much Jemimah xx

An original artwork!!

Beautiful letter set that the note came in :relaxed:

An ATC and set of blanks to make my own :blue_heart: And a hand carved stamp!

A gorgeous handmade journal, I’ll have to save some special artwork for in here :grinning:

A gorgeous tag :heart_eyes: and some blanks to keep creating with :blue_heart:

Thank you SO much Jemimah xx

8 Likes

Oh my stars and garters, I love the luscious blues and the pert birds! I want it all! Grabby hands!

1 Like