Harbor Blanket in Colorwash Colorway

Back in May, I posted that I finished my Harbor Blanket.

Because it required so many colors, there was lots of yarn that was going to be leftover, so the designer included a different colorway to use up most of the yarn. I alternated between the two blankets and, while I finished them almost the same time, I stopped when it came to doing the border.

Well, decided to just finish! Now I have two snuggley blankets for chilly nights!

21 Likes

How pretty! I like the warm to cool color change on this blanket. It looks huge and perfect for snuggling!

1 Like

How cozy…and the colours are gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow! Two beautiful blankets! Love the colors on both of them. How cool that the designer tried to help everyone limit stash by suggesting the second colorway.

3 Likes

gorgeous! so happy & bright :slight_smile:
and I’m impressed that you finished not one but TWO!
(says the gal who tends to have a dozen UFOs laying around the house at any given time)

3 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

lol believe me, I have plenty of projects that I need to finish up…

I have an ongoing scrappy afghan using up whatever is left from the other afghans, but like a doof, I forgot to mark what hook I used so I have to swatch a few sizes to use up the leftovers from this one…it is a never- ending cycle…lol

3 Likes

The color change colors are unique and done so well. Awesome blanket in time for the cold!

1 Like

Both color ways are beautiful! And just in time for cooler weather.

1 Like

Beautiful! And congratulations on finishing two projects!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

I wish I could give this more than one :heart:, stripy blankets are my favorite!

4 Likes

This is SO pretty and looks cozy.

2 Likes

So lovely! I love the color progression.

2 Likes