Hasten to Halloween Craftalong (Sept)

Thank you! I really like these guys. They’re kitschy.

1 Like

Padraig Pum’kinhead has definitely found his home! As the lucky recipient, I am in love!

I have spent @ lot of time on Halloween swaps lately. I think it’s my cure for covid stress. Finishing up Halloween crafting with something for me :grinning:

This started as a Jim Hankins kit (The Gentleman Crafter) for a jumping jack. All the wood pieces came in the kit.

7 Likes

Your witch looked so good that I had to check out the site for myself. I purchased the Halloween Black Cat Cart Kit. Exciting!

1 Like

You’ll like it! I’ve made quite a few of his kits. Never had anything turn out less than wonderful. (And if you have any issues, he’s super responsive & helpful).

1 Like

Good to know! I’m looking forward to painting and decorating it (as if I need another Halloween craft, lol)!

1 Like

I got the shelf put up and decorated!

9 Likes

that shelf is boss!!

1 Like

I got my 3 cross stitch pieces done and framed!

7 Likes

I love the style of these! You got them done so quickly, too. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Super cute!

2 Likes

Excellent series!

1 Like

My little guy has been helping all day

5 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

I have had such a lovely morning scrolling through this craftalong from last year! A few weeks ago I was super enthused about really decorating for Halloween this year, but less so lately. This has reinvigorated my spooky desires!

4 Likes

Whoa HO! This video tutorial on making a leather skull is getting bookmarked for next year. How Cool is that?!

2 Likes