Hasten to Halloween Craftalong (Sept)

I just finished a mini cabinet

More pix here Halloween mini cabinet

14 Likes

Wow, another amazing creation. So detailed and full of spooky goodness.

2 Likes

Thanks. It is a wooden advent calendar I bought at Michaels.

1 Like

Yes! Now this is an epic Halloween advent!

2 Likes

So much awesome Halloween fun!

I’m making a set of kitchen towels for my son and DIL. This is the first:

Not sure why this pic is so blurry…

And the second:

10 Likes

Oh man b1k, that first design is sooo neat!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I bought some Halloween paper craft supplies online (because I have none >_<) so I hope they come soon so I can play along :slight_smile:

Although, I do have a little bit of Halloween fabric, so maybe I should make something with that to begin with? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished my pumpkin dude now gotta stitch up the ghost-y fella for my trio. Gotta find frames too. I cut the pumpkin fabric a weeeee bit too small for a 6 inch frame. Do they make 5 inch frames?

7 Likes

I love this one! My favourite webshop for frames sell nearly every existing size, but unfortunately they are only active in Europe. I just ordered a bunch of frames in odd sizes to frame some Halloween and Christmas stitching.

2 Likes

I love the orange and aqua combo

2 Likes

I found my tub of Halloween UFOs! There’s quite a few to do and luckily I had left myself a list with detail. Thanks, past me.

6 Likes

And Padrig just arrived at his new home. Now someone else can enjoy bagpipe music.

This has really gotten me in the Halloween spirit and there are still week, yes weeks, until Halloween!

8 Likes

Finished up the kitchen towels!

11 Likes

The Dead and Breakfast one cracks me up! Your DIL is going to love those!

1 Like

I love it. Black kitchen towels for halloween…actually black kitchen towels sounds like a good idea year round. The designs are fabulous!

3 Likes

“Please Book A Head” dying laughing!
These are awesome, I’ve never seen black kitchen towels but now I will be on the lookout

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!

@bethntim My DIL ordered them on Amazon. Came in a pack of 6.

3 Likes

I fixed this guy. He has a brother who was in good condition, but he was not. I believe I bought them at a thrift store. I put new black cuffs on the wrists, trimmed up some of poms, re-tied the other arm, sewed the hat back in place, and fluffed up the poms some more.

7 Likes

Great save!

1 Like