He gets $*** DONE - a family ATC

My Son In Law consistently impresses me. Recently, a project that was going to be very important to his company went dead in the water. This kid jumped into the proverbial deep end without hesitation, and brought it back to life. TWICE. This is the kind of guy you can rely on and I’m so grateful that my daughter and grandchildren have him to take care of them. As an employer, he has the welfare of many riding on his shoulders- and one of those employees is my middle son, who is his right-hand man. Those two are the Dream Team, let me tell ya.

13 Likes

That’s awesome! People often quit when things get tough. Sometimes you need to step back and recharge yourself, but calling it quits too early is way easier so most just quit…glad that you have kids that stick it out!

Wonderful, motivating sentiment with this ATC!

2 Likes

Love it! Great way to visually represent his diligence and commitment. He’s a keeper, for sure!

1 Like

Thank you! And yes, he’s a keeper!

I am sure he will feel very flattered when he gets this and knows how you feel.

1 Like

Thanks! I Hope so! We clearly think highly of him.

So nice to hear someone giving praise where it’s due, doesn’t happen enough these days!

1 Like

Thank you!

I bet your family start wondering what ATCs you’re going to make and how they’re going to look every year as the holiday approach lately.

2 Likes

I’m sure they do. There are some who seem to look forward to them more than others, but that’s normal.

1 Like