Heart Strings ... February’s themed wall quilt

Each month I hang a different themed mini quilt in our dining area. Of course February has to have hearts on it.

I actually made this last January but when I hung it yesterday, decided to show it off.

I’m not usually a floral fan but when I saw these vibrant flowers I knew it was meant for this piece.

Outside provides the best lighting in winter so here it is hanging on my deck.

It’s hard to see in the main photo but one heart is hanging loose …

22 Likes

I like that you have a place to show off your work! How cheerful to see a new quilt or an old favorite!

I like the string of hearts…and the final dangling one!

2 Likes

As always, beautiful! Your quilting projects are lovely

2 Likes

So sweet! I love those hearts

2 Likes

I love the scattered hearts. The floral here, works!

:metal:

3 Likes

Beautiful work fitting for the season!

2 Likes

This one is gorgeous! I love the background floral and the little loose hanging heart! I imagine that fabric wasn’t easy to work with.

2 Likes

The dangling one is what originally attracted me to this.

Ahh, thanks my friend.

1 Like

I love the shape and string of hearts. The colors blend so we’ll I didn’t even notice the background was floral at first!

2 Likes

I have the almost exact one as this that you made me hanging on the back of my front door since you sent it to me in a swap! :star_struck:

How nice you still have it :smiley: I was going to make myself one of those until I found this pattern.

1 Like

This is so cheery. I love it.

2 Likes

You are truly the queen of quilts, lady! It is an awesome and such a pretty quilt! Thanks for the extra pic of the dangling heart, that is such a nice touch :orange_heart:

You rock! :metal:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks Wendie, you are such an encouragement

2 Likes

Ahh, thanks! And you’re so welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Adorable.

1 Like

I love this, the placement of the hearts is great and the subtle outline with stitching really makes them pop.

2 Likes

This is great! It has inspired me to make a changeable table runner for my hall table :blush:

1 Like

@Edel @PrincessP … thanks! I’m not sure if I can find it in our storage area so it might not hang this year.

1 Like