Help me decide which pattern :D

Completely inspired by @Whistlefish’s work here I purchased some cool spider web printed aida from etsy a little while back, but I can’t decide which pattern to purchase?

Which would you pick?

This Halloween Countdown

Or the Haunted House

• Countdown to Halloween
  • Haunted House

0 voters

I figure if I start in January I might have it done by next October :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And just like that, my fabric arrived while I was at work today! :grinning:

Oooh, it’s got sparkle! This is going to be very cool!

4 Likes

That fabric is gorgeous! Either of the designs would look good on it… oh, the pressure!

1 Like

That fabric is GORGEOUS! :heart_eyes: Either design will be awesome. I thoroughly loved doing the mansion but the countdown has lots of little fun stuff too! Such a hard decision!

1 Like

OMG! I can’t wait to see it done, even if it takes until next October. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great fabric!
I prefer the density of stitching on the house.

1 Like

I think the fabric would make an excellent background for the calendar, as much as I love the house. I can picture clouds or tree silhouettes behind the house instead.

2 Likes

Hmmm this is a really good point, I think that the cobwebs would make a great background for the countdown.
I also like the fact that I could look at it as a little section a week (hopefully that’s realistic enough for me to fit in between everything else I do :see_no_evil:)
The votes are so close! This is why I’m finding it difficult :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know I chose both of them. However could you decide. So Both. one this year and one next. But the countdown is a 2020 October, unless it doesn’t really matter, you just need to count the days not the actual day of the week. But I want both.

1 Like

I love the countdown because it reminds me of your draw’tober piece :slight_smile:

If it had the days up the top, that might be an issue, otherwise I think it should be ok.

Ahhh, this little meme from an Australian Old El Paso Mexican food add sums up your argument…why didn’t I think of that? :stuck_out_tongue:
both

2 Likes

I voted house, but that baby wolfman on the calendar is TOO CUTE!!!

2 Likes

I voted countdown. It has lots of fun little things, plus, you can use the individual items separately.

2 Likes

The votes were an even 50/50!

I went with the countdown, the idea of little sections to work on and feel like I’m accomplishing something really appealed to me :slight_smile:

If I manage to get it finished I will do what @marionberries suggested and just buy the other one too :wink:

2 Likes