Hocus Pocus Wall Hanging

I recently made this wall hanging for @jillybeans in the Halloween edition of the Small Flat Rate Swap.

I had the purple and black striped fabric in stash and was really pleased with how well it went with the Hocus Pocus design. The flag design came from Designs by Juju. It was part of a set that was intended to be use as bunting, but I enlarged it to a small wall hanging size that fit perfectly width-wise in the flat rate box. I deleted the buttonholes that came on the design and instead added the hanging loops. I picked up the Hocus Pocus design from Etsy and with just a tiny bit of editing (I took the elements that were already there and copied and pasted them into the corners and bottom to fill out the design), it was ready to go! Lastly, my sweet husband helped by ordering the black acrylic dowel, cutting it down to size, and drilling some holes into it. This was a fun project and I loved watching it all come together from my initial mockup to the completed flag!

19 Likes

This is lovely - every detail of it! - and I love your winding signature on the back.

2 Likes

Super freakinโ€™ cute!

2 Likes

What a great spooky-season decoration! The fabric and color choices are perfect.

2 Likes

Everything came together perfectly! I also love your sig on the back.

2 Likes

This is so stunning and so well done. I love how you took the design and made it fit on the banner thing. So great!

2 Likes

I love this! Love the shape of it. And the striped fabric really is perfect! I love your โ€œsignatureโ€ on the back also.

2 Likes

The design and the way you tweaked it to make it your own and how you wanted it are fantastic. I also love the way you signed the back. I wish we would do that more often. Sometimes it is hard to remember who made you what.

2 Likes

Looks super pro with still that personal touch. Well done!

1 Like