Homemade Postcard Swap Gallery

Swap thread

Post your postcards here!

3 Likes

I received from @curiousfae this week! Card photo hidden in case her others are similar and people want to be surprised.

Wow!

Thanks again, Kelli!

10 Likes

I also received from @curiousfae! It is hands down my favorite postcard ever. Thank you, Kelli!

11 Likes

wow, those are fantastic, @curiousfae !!

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart: I totally copied it from Korp Academy. A drawing app that has an awesome step by step short.

So glad it made it! It’s acrylic marker so I sprayed it with sealant. I was hoping it wouldn’t bleed too much or get sticky.

2 Likes

@curiousfae Wow, what a way to start the gallery, both are fantastic!

4 Likes

I got three postcards! They are all so amazing!

First up, @jeanneleigh made this amazing cat and skull postcard that i am going to hang up at work. I love pink Halloween and this is so me!

Next up is this fabulous papercraft from @Smmarrt . It is so neatly done. It is perfect for the season!

This gorgeous peice was created by @MistressJennie . The pumpkins are so elegant. Lovely work.

Thank you all so much!

10 Likes

As much as I would like to take credit for the papercraft, only the cat and skull were from me!

2 Likes

thanks for catching that. I am correcting now.

1 Like

I got three wonderful cards today!

This adorable fall robot from jeanneleigh:

This lovely affirmation card from melg78:

And this incredible anglerfish artwork from Tapestry :exploding_head::

Thank you all for sharing your creativity with me!

11 Likes

That angler fish is one of the pieces that got messed up in the great sealant debacle of '26. I cried. I have the original still and may repaint potions to try to redeem him. Here’s what he currently looks like:

The other postcard that got screwed up is beyond redemption, alas.

7 Likes

Oooh nooo! I would have cried, too. That is such a huge bummer! I bet you can figure out something for the background. I didn’t even know. The one you sent me is gorgeous!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like it!

I received my last two postcards today!

One of @melg78’s affirmations

And a mandala-type piece from @jeanneleigh

Thanks so much, friends!

8 Likes

I’m glad it arrived safely! I thought of you for the pumpkins because you always give us great Spooky Season recommendations in the What are you Reading? thread.

5 Likes

Wow! Awesome additions to the gallery. Postcards might be my new favorite art size.

5 Likes

I got this gorgeous card from @LovelyMiss today! It looks like fabric collage and is soo cool! Thank you, Ashley!

8 Likes

I recd three cards yesterday!

From smmarrt- I knew her style instantly! You do collage/assembly so well.


And from tapestry this adorable clown fish! Trick or treating no less.

And finally from jeanneleigh a beautiful trio of pumpkins. Love the style and colors. The perfect fall scene.

Thank you!

10 Likes

Me too it was just right size.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes