So glad I saw this a few days ago! I didn’t plan on it, but everything fell into place and I made all 5 postcards yesterday (to procrastinate doing actual work). Might still add some finishing touches, but letting them rest before deciding. So excited.
I have four-almost-finished and thinking about making a few more. I need to keep my eye on the calendar so I don’t miss the sign up!
I made 5. I may make more. lol. Then I’ll have a few to choose from for swapping.
My q is in! I’m excited to swap these.
Just sent my Q - looking forward to seeing what everyone has made!
Got my questionnaire in!
My questionnaire is in.
Sending in my questionnaire now! I have 5 done!!!
Just finishing up. Will send my Q now!
Edit: Flattening under books. All done except for the addresses.
Just finished my creations! Filling out my questionnaire…
I’m hoping to participate and have sent my Q (and completed my.cards), but i may have slightly missed the deadline to sign up… we shall see
Sorry everyone, I was not home for a week and then got swamped catching up at work. And I wont be home tonight so I will extend signups until tomorrow morning at 7am and extend send outs by a day.
So if you are on the fence you have time to get a couple done!
updated timeline:
- Sign-up Deadline: September 25, 2026 - 7 am Eastern
- Partners Assigned: September 25, 2026
- Mail-By Deadline: October 1, 2026
| Participant | Sends to |
|---|---|
| geekgirl | Smmarrt |
| geekgirl | MistressJennie |
| geekgirl | melg78 |
| geekgirl | Cindy |
| Cindy | geekgirl |
| Cindy | Smmarrt |
| Cindy | Tapestry |
| LindyBlues | Jeanneleigh |
| LindyBlues | LovelyMiss |
| MistressJennie | geekgirl |
| MistressJennie | kwality570 |
| MistressJennie | gozer |
| Smmarrt | geekgirl |
| Smmarrt | curiousfae |
| Smmarrt | Cindy |
| Smmarrt | gozer |
| Smmarrt | kwality570 |
| kwality570 | MistressJennie |
| kwality570 | Smmarrt |
| kwality570 | melg78 |
| kwality570 | gozer |
| kwality570 | LovelyMiss |
| gozer | Smmarrt |
| gozer | MistressJennie |
| gozer | kwality570 |
| gozer | Jeanneleigh |
| Jeanneleigh | gozer |
| Jeanneleigh | LindyBlues |
| Jeanneleigh | LovelyMiss |
| Jeanneleigh | Megwell |
| Jeanneleigh | curiousfae |
| Megwell | Jeanneleigh |
| Megwell | melg78 |
| Megwell | curiousfae |
| curiousfae | Megwell |
| curiousfae | melg78 |
| curiousfae | Jeanneleigh |
| curiousfae | Tapestry |
| curiousfae | Smmarrt |
| melg78 | Megwell |
| melg78 | curiousfae |
| melg78 | geekgirl |
| melg78 | kwality570 |
| melg78 | LovelyMiss |
| Tapestry | Cindy |
| Tapestry | LovelyMiss |
| Tapestry | curiousfae |
| LovelyMiss | melg78 |
| LovelyMiss | Tapestry |
| LovelyMiss | LindyBlues |
| LovelyMiss | Jeanneleigh |
| LovelyMiss | kwality570 |
I’ve sent out partner info. Let me know if there are any issues.
I need to remake 2 of my postcards. ![]()
I hadn’t sealed them yet and gave them a sprtiz with my usual sealing spray this morning. One was fine, but the other two had a weird reaction and now look awful. One of the ruined cards is my favorite from this set. That bottle of sealer is headed for the bin for sure and I suppose I’ll need to start having a test watercolor piece ready before I spray just to make sure everything is fine. I’m so mad right now. Thank goodness we have until Thursday to send.
How frustrating!! Sorry your favorite was messed up. : (
What type of sealant did you use?
Also, my postcards are in the mail
@melg78 - it was a Krylon UV-resist clear matte spray. I prefer their satin spray anyway but this particular spray is dead to me.
I’m still trying to salvage the original postcards, though we’ve entered the mad scientist phase of my efforts. I’ll post pics of the horrors (and if I find a solve) when my 1 good postcard arrives.
I sent today from the actual P.O. And I will send emails when I get home. ![]()