Howdy! Enjoy my cookies

Hey everyone! I suppose you could call me a hobby baker, though I have sold a few sets here and there. I LOVE making large format cookies, and (fully edible) “stained glass” cookies so this was probably my absolute mostest favorite cookie to bake to date.

If you’re looking for a new chocolate sugar cookie recipe, allow me to direct you to this recipe (I’m not affiliated or compensated in any way) - it tastes like brownies! Yummmm!

27 Likes

Gorgeous!

3 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft! That cookie is too lovely to eat! Which is saying something because I love cookies.

2 Likes

Wow! That is AMAZING!

Welcome to Lettucecraft!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I actually saved it! I intend to resin it at some point but :woman_shrugging:t3:
I’ve eaten way too many cookies since quarantine started lol

3 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft!! How did you find us? :heart:

That is, quite possibly, the most gorgeous cookie I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing the link to the recipe, too! I never even considered BROWNIE roll out cookies. Mind blown.

2 Likes

I used to be on craftster, and finally signed up for an account on here. I still remember your wedding crafts, and loved reading your posts! Didn’t realize you were a big wig on this website lol

4 Likes

ASTONISHING! This is an art cookie, for sure.

3 Likes

Stunning cookie!

1 Like

Oh, wow, that’s wild and so awesome. :heavy_heart_exclamation: When Craftster was being shut down, I just couldn’t let the community die. :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Wow, amazing!
I can’t resist a cookie, so I would probably eat it, after staring at it for a while and taking tons of pictures to remember it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That looks too good to eat. How long does that take you?

2 Likes

The shine to the colors really add to the “wait, that’s a cookie?” effect. Gorgeous!

The cookies that take forever to decorate are much easier for me to not eat lol.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I did this one so I don’t recall how long this one took but the decorating part was many hours, excluding all the drying time.

I hand paint the colors onto a white royal icing base, then outline each separate color with a toothpaste consistency royal icing. Once that dries, I paint the silver color on the raised parts. The shiny stuff is corn syrup mixed with alcohol and edible glitter. That gets kinda dabbed/painted/poured carefully into each little divot.

It’s honestly a lot of work! I’m sure a more experienced cookier could do it faster but not by much.

2 Likes

I love the shiny effect! I’ve done it without that before and it’s still pretty but the shine definitely ups the wow factor.
It’s corn syrup and alcohol. It eventually will kinda dry out but it’s still kinda jelly/sticky so I personally wouldn’t want to eat it but it’s edible!

2 Likes

Wow, so unique,

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover: :rainbow: Luck’s got nothing to do with it! This amazing project is featured this week! :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Best cookie I’ve ever seen!

2 Likes