Hygge Swap?

In light of the news from @kittykill about opening up swaps to be hosted by members, I wonder if people would be interested in a hygge swap. Here in the Northern Hemisphere we are going into the autumn season. The idea would be to swap something that is hygge, participants could describe what they think of as hygge (could be certain textures/scents, certain things like pillows, mittens, plants, foods, favorite movies, favorite nature things, etc.).

Name of Swap: Hygge Swap
Swap Organizer: Cyn-Energy
Swap Requirements: Craft a Medium item that highlights something from your partnerā€™s hygge list
Length of Swap: errrr. 30 days?

I havenā€™t done the swap management thing since the olden days, so sorry that I am a bit rusty on providing the specifics. I promise Iā€™d tighten this up and make it better if there is interest to do it. Suggestions also welcome re: size, length, any constraints or whatnot. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am totally down for this. It sounds cozy and fun.

2 Likes

I love this idea! I would totally join in!

2 Likes

This would be very tempting. I do love all things cozy!

2 Likes

I love being cozy!!!

2 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

looks great

1 Like

The swap signup is open!

1 Like

@thanate @Kwality570 @Myrthena weā€™d love to have you join us - signups close a week from tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

@Cyn-energy - This was such a great swap last year. Are you thinking of doing another round?

4 Likes

Oh Iā€™m sorry, I hadnā€™t been active here in so long and I didnā€™t see this until just now. Iā€™d love to do another round of this. What timing seems good ? I know holiday season is coming and can be a challenge to squeeze things in.

8 Likes

Cynthia is back!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I think the beginning of the year would be amazing timing for this swap. After the holidays can be so depressing and we could all use a little comfort then!!!

9 Likes

Good to see you back!

2 Likes

Iā€™m totally up for another round. What about after the holidays in January?

6 Likes

I think I could join in on a January round of this swap, too.

2 Likes

Would love to do one again. Have a lot of good memories of my first one

2 Likes

I could totally use some Hygge in January! Count me in!

2 Likes

This one would be of interest to me. Wasnā€™t able to swing it last time, but really wanted to do it. Is it maybe going to happen this year?

Hi all - Iā€™m still kind of in the throes of my ongoing existence with ā€œnothing matters and why botherā€ depressionā€¦ As such I donā€™t think I will be in the right mental space to organize a swap. If someone else would be interested in hosting / running the swap please feel free.

5 Likes