I finally made my steampunk costume!

The front:

The back:

The hat:

That’s the head of hubby’s steampunk cane. It has a sword in it- super cool!

Some of you helped! @Abbeeroad provided the gold-tipped feather in my hat. The key and large silver gear came in a swap (I think from @audity but can’t swear to that). I’m wearing a lace choker that was gifted in another swap. The tassels on the skirt also came from @Abbeeroad and the cuffs were a gift from @marionberries. (You can see a corner of a cuff in the pic of my backside. Here are some shots after the fact, so you can see how cool these are: )

Thanks for looking, and for helping! If you made the choker, add credit!

20 Likes

WOW! This is soooo coooool! That bustle! EEP! All all the steam-y details. LOVE!

1 Like

Very cool! Love the hat, the bustle, the cuff, everything!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

You all look fantastic! The bustled and fringed skirt are wonderful.

What is the event that you get to dress up like this? Looks fun!

1 Like

You look fabulous and the outfit came together beautifully! How special thay it includes bits and bobs from LC as well!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

We were at the Renaissance Festival. Costumes of all kinds made an appearance there.

1 Like

Holy wowzers! This is absolutely amazing. I love how many pieces came from others. Super cool.

1 Like

Those cuffs are perfect for your costume. I have a hard time rembering names and so I forget who I’ve swapped with and what was swapped. It’s fun to see things made years ago resurface and get a chance to revisit with the lovely people who have made tgis community (and the old one) so rewarding and FUN!

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

You look fab! I really like your bustle skirt and hat!

1 Like

Thank you!!

You all look amazing! Your costume is fantastic. The bustle came out great! and I love that hat! You look like you had a lot of fun!

1 Like

Yay! I’m so glad to see those tassels go to good use (and the feather, too, of course)!! You look fabulous!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

:tulip: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :rainbow: Well, lookie here! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :tulip: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :rainbow:

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart::heart: