Imbolc Swap Gallery (former Witch/Wicca/Pagan) - S/O 01/27/2020

Gallery for the Imbolc Swap!

started on former site; launched on Disc; landed on Lettuce

We have our first sender, so we need a gallery!

Edel = shipped /package received
MightyMitochondria = shipped / package received
Ludi = shipped / package received
Wildblue = shipped / package received
Magpie = shipped / package received
PhoenixWolf = sent late with communication / package received
Ren / pathfindergarou = sent late with communication
JoyfulClover = shipped / package received

6 Likes

Calling:
@Edel, @Ludi, @MightyMitochondria, @Magpie, @Ren, @Wildblue, @PhoenixWolf

1 Like

Yay, this should be fun!

2 Likes

YAS! I am so looking forward to this one! @Wulf hope you’ll follow along for the eye candy :eye: :candy:

3 Likes

Yea, so many talented peeps in this, it’s sure to be stellar!

1 Like

Woohoo, I’m so happy to be part of this swap again

3 Likes

I’m new so Im not sure what is going oon here just yet lol but I wanna be here to check it out

3 Likes

Some of us used to swap on another site and this one is a partial carry over from there. Swapping isn’t organized to happen here but we are able to have a gallery where all the exchange packages will be shared. It’s sure to be fun, glad you jumped in :smiling_face:

2 Likes

eye candy! Perfect

3 Likes

@Tanyia. Yes! Everything @Magpie said! Welcome and stay awhile. Maybe you will swap, too!

2 Likes

Welcome @Tanyia

1 Like

Thanks for joining us @Tanyia! Swapping is how I got to know people On the old site and here. Swapping challenges me as a crafter. It stretches my skills and creativity. I really love it!

I sent @Magpie‘s package today. Woot woot!

2 Likes

@MightyMitochondria - thanks for letting me know.

I just updated the top post (so members wouldn’t keep getting tagged in the 2nd/callout post)

2 Likes

Still working, actually still trying to settle on what to make, and not All The Things. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I just changed mine - mid paddle - but I think I’m happier with these two mediums!

2 Likes

Finally making some real progress!

2 Likes

I finished the most time consuming part of 1. So working on final details for 1, and finishing up 2.

1 Like

Check in for those still working (and Ludi just answered), Have you found anything interesting of the holiday you are going to incorporate into your life?

I really like the idea of cleaning out (I know, BORING), but doing it to get ready for the new. and the planting of seeds. I can’t do it quite yet, but intend on picking up some bulbs or wildflowers to see what more can bloom in my tiny, tiny space.

4 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

I have always wanted to make seed bombs and throw them into abandoned spaces. At least some native wildflowers could’ be growing there, why the heck not?!

3 Likes