Imbolc Swap Gallery (former Witch/Wicca/Pagan) - S/O 01/27/2020

What a package of loveliness! I especially like the mossy chandelier.

1 Like

@MightyMitochondria your package was just wonderful! I love the beading in the small broom. It’s such a great nod to the theme.

And the small, clear beads look like snow drops suspended mid-dream. Did you use grape vines? Or roots?

Truly wonderful gift. Blessed Imbolc!

:four_leaf_clover: :metal: :shamrock:

Those little scrappy inchies are swoon worthy!! I love them!

I purchased a cinnamon broom from the dollar store several months ago. The smell had long since disappeared, so I took it apart, soaked it in water, and used it to make the globe. I had some sinew used for leatherwork lying around. I used that to bind the globe together and suspend the clear beads.

2 Likes

What a great reuse of items! They were useful, and now they are useful again.

1 Like

@MightyMitochondria wow that globe is stunning.

2 Likes

That globe is amazing :heart_eyes: i love the woodland theme it suggests. I love how colorful everything is too, from the beads on the besom to the inchies.

1 Like

Calling all the remaining makers:

@Ludi, @Magpie, @pathfindergarou, @Wildblue, @PhoenixWolf (and me, JoyfulClover)

Sendouts are next Monday, Jan. 27th. Please check in so we know all is well, and message both your partner and me if you will be late.

In other news: I know this is early as we are not yet through this swap. However, Ostara is on March 19th. Would anyone be interested in immediately moving forward with the next cycle? Ideally, I’d like to figure out the calendar for the year, and plan for dates (total of 8).

Swapping is still not officially launched on Lettuce. But ATC’s continue to [slowly] cycle on Disc and post on Lettuce. So, interested members would have to sign up, knowing it’s still off the books.

Swapping is risky business, people.

Me! Me! :raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4: I may have already started an Ostara Pinterest board. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m both interested in the next swap and I’m still currently on schedule to send out on time!

2 Likes

Me me me too

2 Likes

Things are well! I finally got solid inspiration for what to make for this swap, so I hope to still send on time.

2 Likes

I meant to sit down and work on the main project but instead I finished 2 extras, lol. I used some very special stash too, I’m so happy about that :blush:

2 Likes

Sad I missed this but routinely stalking this gallery!

1 Like

I’m almost ready to send out, just have some finishing touches, and maybe a card to put together. Planning to send by Friday! As for Ostara, I’m totally stoked to keep swapping.

1 Like

It’s exciting to hear others are interested in doing another round!

With this much notice, I would want the items to arrive by the day, and taking into account Intl shipping, I would like S/O yo be March 3rd. With a month-ish crafting. So closing Feb. 3rd. We would have to do sign ups now.

Let me give some thought as to how to post this. Again, Lettuce is not officially supporting swapping, so I don’t want to step on toes. I’ll get back to y’all.

edit: I checked the boards and swapping is still TBD. Perhaps it’s best to move this discussion to Discord? I don’t want to conflict with anything Lettuce has planned.

3 Likes

Finished!

3 Likes

I certainly would join the next swap. I know I’ll be busy again right at Ostara but I can do work ahead.

4 Likes

I am finished! I hope to ship today, but might not be able to swing by the P.O. Huzzah!

I posted tentative details on Disc for Ostara. Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

shipped yesterday and sent edel the tracking.

Reminder: shipping due date is Monday!

1 Like

I shipped out yesterday and got my goodies from Ludi the other day. The light is much better today, so I took better pictures than I got the night hers arrived. I love these Brigid’s crosses, I’ve stashed them around my living room, and when my altar’s cleared off, the big one will go there.

The candle holder is gorgeous! My bf told me to never light the candle :joy: he was really worried about ruining it. I love this snake wand, and the cute little face it has.
Here’s the action shots of the crosses, tucked into my favorite place in the house (the plant area). Thanks Ludi for the wonderful items! I can’t wait for you to receive your goodies too!

6 Likes