Imbolc Swap Gallery (former Witch/Wicca/Pagan) - S/O 01/27/2020

@Ludi did a great job. The flower candle holder is my favorite. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, the little snake wand! Very unique. I like that a lot. @Ludi, did you whittle / carve it?

I honestly laughed - I love your BF was like, No! There can be no lighting of a candle in this!

You have good wishes for the year all over your home.

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@Wildblue, I’m so glad you like them. The crosses are made from native Yucca and Cattail leaves. The wand I carved from Ligustrum (not native) I gathered at my dad’s house in town. The candle is safe to light, just don’t let it burn down all the way!

3 Likes

Wow @Ludi what a beautiful package

1 Like

Whoa, that is a lovely collection of things. The snake wand, so unusual and interesting! Love the candle holder too, I would like to see close-ups, will you post your projects in their own topics @Ludi?

Hey y’all, check out what @Knickertwist posted on her blog, I am stunned at the fabulousness.

2 Likes

I just love the stars she pained on the IRL hutch.

Wow, i love that color :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Wow! That is amazing. There is so much eye candy; I don’t even know where to look.

1 Like

Wow I let this get completely away from me haha, I’m working hard, can’t wait to send out and I’m super excited for the Ostera swap!!

Reminder! Tomorrow is shipping! Please PM me and your partner if you will be late!

Can’t wait to see everyone’s stuffs!

That snake wand is incredible, and I want one of those flower candleholders - though I’d also be nervous to burn a candle in it :smiley:
Beautiful work @Ludi

2 Likes

Received from Wildblue.

A hand-drawn card with snake and flower theme, and packet of Forget-Me-Not seed in Rose color, which will be perfect for the cottage garden I’m planning.

Two sculpted ornaments.

And far and away my favorite, these adorable knitted snakes! I will be putting these everywhere, they are so cute!

Thank you, Emily, for joining me in this swap! :hugs:

6 Likes

What lovely gifts. Those snakes are so darn cute!!

2 Likes

I love that card, and the snake theme is great

2 Likes

Yaya! I’m sooo happy you like them @Ludi Also the ornaments are made with a little glow in the dark clay, and the snakes are kind of moldable, they’re sewn around pipe cleaners.

4 Likes

Pipe cleaners! That’s so smart.

2 Likes

I LOVE those snakes, I love them so dang much!

3 Likes

:blush:thanks!

1 Like

Those snakes are so cute! And I’m in love with the flower/snake card

2 Likes

My package came today!!! I got something so wonderful, I can’t wait for slightly better light to get pictures to show you all!!

3 Likes