Inchie Dice Rd2 Gallery

Swap thread

5 Likes

I got my dice from the most talented Kwality570 - and they are so very cool. Halloween and they are perfect - they are displayed with my round one inchie dice up on the pantry in my kitchen so I can enjoy them each day. :slight_smile: by the way LOVE the gold and the pics so cute.

6 Likes

These are fantastic!! Adorable Halloween scenes!!

I’m so glad that you like them! I had a fun time researching Halloween themes and trying to make all of the sides unique. It was difficult because Halloween isn’t a go to theme of mine, so it made for a fun challenge. I was going to go with black for the blocks, but decided on gold to make them pop a bit since they were so dingy colored.

2 Likes

Those Halloween dice at fab! Love the potion bottles. Not sure I could have come up with 12 Halloween ideas!

I got mine from @Abbeeroad she went with my board games and my cat themes.
I mostly play esoteric games no one has heard of now but as a kid Clue was a favorite! (I blanked on it when I was listing games abbe!)

So she made clue characters out of cats and then cat related items.

Mrs. Purrcock is my favorite name.

Col. Meowstard is a close second.

As an added bonus a couple of the cat related items actually look just like the images in a game I have called Cat Lady. Cute card game if anyone is interested!

6 Likes

Phew! I’m so glad they aren’t a total flop! :sweat_smile: I was secretly hoping you would list Clue when I asked you about games. I definitely just forged ahead even though you didn’t. And then they became cats…I had to keep the theme going with cat-weapons. They DO look like your game! How funny!!!

2 Likes

Those dice are hilarious and nicely done!

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad - So clever! I love their names and the weapons! :joy:

What do you all do with these inchie dice? Do you have a way to display them like a printers tray or…???

1 Like

I have no idea what I’m going to do with mine! They will probably end up on my crafting table somewhere where I can see them and be inspired by them.

I need some cool little shelf to display all my swap goodies. Someday when the kids are out of the house and I can claim more space. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I keep mine up with my seasonal things up on a cabinet, change them to reflect either the season or my mood

Mine arrived yesterday from @goatgoddesss

They are for my writing prompt and are super shiny on purple blocks :grin:

Mine, I now have 8, sometimes sit on a shelf as part of a display of ‘things’, but they get moved frequently when I want to look at them, change the focus etc

This one

Hit me, because of a recent loss. So it will be in display and maybe I should actually write about it!!

5 Likes

Here are all of mine:

4 Likes

Oh I love the purple blocks! Writing prompts are great for these!

so glad you like them. and they got there in good time. not bad at all time wise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received my blocks from @goatgoddesss and they are soooo adorable! She picked my dinosaur theme and delivered these amazing little cuties. Thank you for making these special dice for me!

4 Likes

How cuuute!

so glad you like them - looks like I leaned into blue more than realized.

I received the most amazing set of art prompt dice from @geekgirl!!

Group shot to show card and packaging:

And each side:

Thank you so much Carlee! I LOVE them!! :heart:

5 Likes

Not only are they beautiful, they would be fun to roll and then do some art!

2 Likes

What a fun set of prompt dice! I love the little works of art!!! Gorgeous work @geekgirl!

1 Like