Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: yes
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES
If within the US, understands that a tracking number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Swap Rules

Details!!!

• What are Inchie Dice?
    Simple - small wooden cubes with an Inchie glued to each side.
  • What are Inchies?
    They are small tiny pieces of art. Think ATC but only on a 1"x1" square. (or 2.54 cm)

What we are swapping:

• We will decorate 2 inchie dice for each partner
  • the cubes need to be wood
  • sand and paint the cubes so they aren’t plain wood or rough
  • make 12 inchies
  • adhere the inchies onto the painted cubes

Wooden Cube info:

you will need wooden cubes that are slightly larger than 1". My cubes are 1.25". You can purchase some or if you can’t find any and are in the US I am happy to send you some as I have extra.

Places to get cubes:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE TO THE ORGANIZER (@geekgirl) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Questionnaire
Swap: Inchie Dice Round 2
LC name:
Address including country:

Would you be willing to send to another country? Yes or no

Any allergies pertaining to this swap?
Any allergens in your home that would impact your items?

Do you want 1 partner or 2? (not a guarantee, will depend on logistics of numbers, etc)

Themes you would like:

If you want a theme that has specific type prompts, for example you want to use the dice as art prompts or cleaning prompts, please list the words you would want on the dice. Remember these are inchies! no long sentences!

Colors you’d like:
Colors you don’t want:

Link to your Pinterest or other sites?

Any additional info you’d like to share with your partner?

=================================================

Participants:
@geekgirl
@goatgoddesss
@Renstar
@Abbeeroad
@Kwality570

Participant Partner
geekgirl Abberoad
goatgoddess renstar
Renstar goatgoddess
Abberoad geekgirl
kwality goatgoddess
goatgoddess kwality
2 Likes

I’m so in!!! Will work on my questionnaire.

1 Like

Super tempted…

1 Like

This was such a fun swap!

Would really love to! I’m going to bookmark this and wait until after tomorrow to sign up.

1 Like

I think I’ll join, just need to make a start on my other swap before committing…

1 Like

just sent in my info - had to check where I put my wood blocks but found them and ready to go. Even got my craft area cleaned up since my brother is coming for a week and will be sleeping in there.

2 Likes

I’m going to extend signups a few more days. It’s going to be a super busy week and I haven’t had time to even fill out my own questionnaire!

1 Like

I’m going to try to get my q in today!

1 Like

Thanks for extending signups because I totally forgot to send in a questionnaire. Sending now!

if anyone is still on the fence, you got another day to send in your Q!

1 Like

partners are listed at the bottom of the first post and everyone should have a copy of their partner(s) Qs!

1 Like

Yay! I’m so excited! Already brainstorming ideas…

Yay for partners!! Hello @goatgoddesss

hello - been roaming the internet for ideas… now for colors…
already having fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

finally getting a few days to work on projects :slight_smile:

I spent some time drawing and getting everything prepped for my dice. I should be able to make good progress this week.

I keep waffling between 2 ideas. I need to sit down and start sketch and see what appeals to me more

I have EXTREMELY rough sketches done that I’m hoping I can hone in this weekend. I hope they look as good once I try to make them better. Sometimes my roughs look a lot better, but we shall see!