Inchie Dice swap idea

Yahoo! This is going to be fun. Filling it out now….

3 Likes

Anyone interested in another round of Inchie Dice?

Thinking of starting signups in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Yes! I would love to!

1 Like

OMG, you have read my mind.

I still have a ton of blocks from last year and have been starting making some inchies (3 hour meetings are not conducive to me concentrating).

I even managed to spill a load of glue over my home desk yesterday because I wasn’t concentrating on anything but the making. Inspired by our very own @geekgirl

Although, UK postage to overseas (or anywhere tbh) is a bit bawked still.

1 Like

ohhhhh I bought these blocks last year intending to do this. I might be interested… I need to ponder more on it, but it seems accessible to me!

3 Likes

I have some extra blocks from last year! I’d play along if the timing is right.

At first I didn’t think this would be my jam because I am not very good at paper crafting, but I could make little textile inchies and Mod Podge them on to cubes. That is an exciting possibility!

3 Likes

I read what y’all did last year. I think i would enjoy this. I will have a couple of swaps wrapped up soon, so I’ll be able to do this I think, so I’m very interested.

1 Like

I was looking on Amazon for dice and i have a couple of questions…

1. What size are they suppose to be?
  2. Do they have to be wood? (I saw different colors so was just wondering.)

I’m trying to plan ahead for my swaps so I have stuff i need to complete them. :grinning:

The first couple of posts have some links but they should be 1.25” cubes so there is room on each face for an inchie.

The cubes are usually sold unfinished. I had to sand a couple of rough spots down. Generally people painted them to match the inches they made.

I’m going to say yes they need to be wood so we are all swapping equivalent items.

2 Likes

Swap has been posted!