Inchie Dice Swap Round 2 - S/U 3/17

if anyone is still on the fence, you got another day to send in your Q!

1 Like

partners are listed at the bottom of the first post and everyone should have a copy of their partner(s) Qs!

1 Like

Yay! Iโ€™m so excited! Already brainstorming ideasโ€ฆ

Yay for partners!! Hello @goatgoddesss

hello - been roaming the internet for ideasโ€ฆ now for colorsโ€ฆ
already having fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! Itโ€™s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

finally getting a few days to work on projects :slight_smile:

I spent some time drawing and getting everything prepped for my dice. I should be able to make good progress this week.

I keep waffling between 2 ideas. I need to sit down and start sketch and see what appeals to me more

I have EXTREMELY rough sketches done that Iโ€™m hoping I can hone in this weekend. I hope they look as good once I try to make them better. Sometimes my roughs look a lot better, but we shall see!

I have an idea Iโ€™m hoping to make work but I wonโ€™t be able to get started until next week. Lots of time for ideas and action plans to solidify!

almost done with the art part of one setโ€ฆ now to get busy on the second set. :slight_smile:

I got my dice done for @goatgoddesss! I picked a theme Iโ€™d not normally choose for a fun challenge. I wasnโ€™t sure how well theyโ€™d turn out or come together, but I think I worked it all out.

Iโ€™ll get them packaged up tonight and in the mail tomorrow!

1 Like

since I had delayed signups by several days do people need me to extend send outs?

1 Like

I am hoping to make some major progress this week/weekend, but I wouldnโ€™t say no to extra time just in case!

1 Like

I extended the send outs to April 24

1 Like

Thank you! Iโ€™m still gonna try to bust my butt this week. :sweat_smile: I havenโ€™t even started, but my idea is bursting to get out.

Well. My idea got a little twisted on the way out. Hopefully for the betterโ€ฆ? Some friends assured me itโ€™s not terribleโ€ฆ :crossed_fingers:

Manโ€ฆinchies are tiny!

1 Like

I had started one idea and didnโ€™t like it.

But I am taking off early today and have a 4 day weekend ahead and a new vision!

1 Like

I almost abandoned this idea, but ended up doubling down on it in the end. I hope itโ€™s ok!! Eeek! Cue anxiety.

Iโ€™m finishing up today, but might give myself the weekend to change my mind. :laughing: