Inchie dice

I made some inchie dice for @Renstar in the 12 Days of Christmas swap and it’s my new favorite thing to make. The “dice” are wooden cubes that are 1.25” that I painted black then glued inchies on each side.

And here’s another set I made for someone else

25 Likes

Just beautiful. So many ideas for these!

1 Like

These are so beautiful! Well done my friend.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, these are one of my new favourite things as well!!

I think I need a little holder so they can sit in my desk and I can change the sentiment. I also think I need a collection.

I think you’ve started something here

3 Likes

So cool! I love all of the mini-artworks! Where did you get the blank cubes?

It could be a fun idea to make some mixed media prompt type dice :thinking:

1 Like

Amazon. I bought a bag of 25 and they have even larger bags

Unfinished Wood Craft Cubes 1-1/4-inch, Pack of 25 Small Wooden Blocks to Decorate, Wooden Cubes for Crafts and Décor, by Woodpeckers https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01ATOKXFI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_GTA5AMDT7H7N9KA1Y7NT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

What a cool way to both hightlight and use these beautiful inchies!

1 Like

I love these!

1 Like

These are wonderful in so many ways! Thanks for sharing the link.

1 Like

So fun!

I see a future swap…

4 Likes

These are lovely.

1 Like

Very cool! What a neat idea.

:confetti_ball: Congratulations! :confetti_ball:
Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects!

2 Likes

These are really cool! I could see them being a neat way to create writing or crafting prompts too.

1 Like

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!

1 Like

So, I may have bought some cubes in readiness for a future inchie dice swap. Here’s hoping someone can arrange one :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

These are so fun!

1 Like

You could arrange one :wink:

I knew someone would throw that chestnut in there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Currently, I’m spending all my organising time looking for a new job :exploding_head: and have never organised a swap before so it feels a bit (lot) daunting. :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
The creative element is a good no stress counter to the brain overload!! :partying_face:

That sounds fun. I could organize. Let me go post a thread to see what kind of interest there is on the swap forum

1 Like