Inchie Swap (From Discord) send outs Jan 13th 2020

I’m in the middle of sewing pillows, but popping in to share the inchies I received from @Reinikka yesterday. She mostly went with artist choice, which I love!

3 Likes

Nice inchies! @Lynx: My favorite is the top left one. :slight_smile: and @endymion The little robin is my favorite from your inchies. :slight_smile:

Here are my adorable inchies from blue bird. I admire her drawing abilities on such a tiny area. They are all great but the teeny tiny animal faces are the best!

3 Likes

That otter face!!!

You guys really went all out in this round…I see so many fun themes and techniques as well…I will definitely need to join the next round!

1 Like

Love all the blue!

really pretty inchies Reinikka. such a tiny tiny tag!

She did a great job with the alcohol inks!

the otter is my absolute favorite. I usually store my inchies in a tiny homemade book someone made me but I want to display this one somewhere so I can see it every day.

1 Like

Since I only have a few minutes and @endymion already created a post for the inchies she sent me, I’m going to just click this little link right here so you can see her cool inchies!

Also, I was trying to earn the onebox badge.

2 Likes

@geekgirl I’m so happy you enjoyed them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@AIMR :slight_smile: :otter:

Awww! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :otter:

@Lynx lol, I’ve been looking for an opportunity to earn that onebox badge too. :wink: @endymion Nice inchies! My fav is either the little wren in the bottom left or the holly with glittery background next to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:otter:
Otter emojis. That has made my day.

2 Likes

Thank you @Averia for setting up this gallery :slight_smile: now that I’ve completed the swap I’ll be done with discord as Lettuce Craft is my new jam :wink: (mmmmmmmm… leafy green jam…)

Here are the inchies I received from @Lynx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: “Bloom of Jellyfish”

And from @bluebird :kissing_heart: A super cute variety of inspirational/positive sayings and some of my favorite things!

Thank you both!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Such amazing textures on those jellyfish! :slight_smile:

@Reinikka I’m so happy you enjoyed them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

there is a crafts DISCORD??!!?

1 Like

There is, set up as a temporary hangout, and it is awesome but nowhere near as awesome as here. If anyone wants to send me a private message i would happily send an invite. We tried the voice chat once, and was fun, but we mostly type.

1 Like

I received my inchies today from @geekgirl! They are so awesome! She went with my themes of heart, nature, birdies, sparkly, rainbows, and harry potter! I love them, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Love the rainbow heart!

2 Likes

Muuussshhhrrrooommm!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

The bluebirds and the rainbow between glitter really stand out to me (and I’m not a glitter person).

2 Likes

I love the hearts.

2 Likes

Received my lovely inchies from @Magpie! Love the colors, the details, the framing!

And beautiful bonus, check out the artistry i received from Magpie’s talented child! Having met this young person in person i am not surprised at the amount of talent, but receiving from her was a delightful surprise. I was so tempted to do an inchie relating to æ so disappointed that i talked myself out of it.

Thank you ladies!

3 Likes

Goodness, look at those miniature works of art! I love the light posts from both ladies the most!

Some of the strangest embroidery i have done - demon goat heads, yep, baphomet was in my partner’s list of themes ( holyshitcandybar, not CLM)

5 Likes