Invite Your Partner 2021 GALLERY!

This! So true

1 Like

Another whiskey kitty for your collection @geekgirl! Looks like a great haul.

2 Likes

Our last parcel has arrived!! :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

5 Likes

I received from @anna.wahnsinn!
So many goodies packed in this box.
First up is my favorite. And so me.
Blurring for swear words

And then this cute little guy. I’m in awe of Anne’s tiny neat little stitches.

Then this cool stencil that she packed in a 6”x6” paper pad of various white shimmery papers that would not photograph well at all. Both will be put to good use.

Lots of tags and washi!

Teeny bottles and really cool magnets

I think these are embossing powders and everything came wrapped in this cute sloth fabric

And look at this fiber. The colors are gorgeous. And it’s so soft.

Thank you so much Anne!

16 Likes

What a generous and thoughtful package!

2 Likes

Hot dang! What a beautiful and bountiful package! I, too, am enamored of the teeny, tiny, neat stitches.

2 Likes

I’m so glad it finally arrived!!! I’m so sorry I didn’t add a note, especially to identify the Discworld magnet in between the space one. That’s my me item. And that’s also totally me, forgetting that I forgot about the letter…

The tags are made from masterboard pieces I received in the masterboard swap. I love that we both used something from that swap!

2 Likes

That package from @anna.wahnsinn is soooo amazing. I love all of it, but expecially that awesome sloth hoop!

2 Likes

Wow, what an amazing package of lovely things!!

2 Likes

What an amazing package! Such a cute sloth and I love that fiber! Plus I am a sucker for Washi tape! Wow!

1 Like

lol I am just picturing you as as a fragile anything, @geekgirl! lol

Love that you got so many wonderful things that I know will be put to use…love those stencils and embossing powders are on my list of needed supplies as well…great that you can play even more now!

2 Likes

We are complete - everyone has sent and received. Everybody in this swap made such beautiful and thoughtful things! If you haven’t already, please make individual topics for your amazing creations, so everyone can admire them.

Thank you all of you for making this such a happy and super-inspiring swap!! :heart: :rainbow:

7 Likes

Thank you for hosting!

1 Like

Lol when I first saw it my first thought was Discworld!
But in your response when I messaged that I got it you referred to it as DW magnets and I thought you meant Doctor Wgo lol.

1 Like

Lmao. I am so fragile.

3 Likes

What a fun package with absolutely amazing fibre!

1 Like