Invite Your Partner 2021 GALLERY!

Here ya go!

13 Likes

These crazy creatures are the absolute best way to start off this gallery! The imagination and creativity is just stunning. I am in awe of both of you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

An IYP Gallery is such a magnificent grab bag of creativity! You never know what your going to get, but you can count on it being good!

7 Likes

Amazing stuff! Those wings are adorable!

2 Likes

It sounds so interactive! Very well done.

1 Like

I received from @bethntim and OMG! You guys! She totally spoiled me! We decided to go with a Frida theme. Seriously, the pictures do not do justice to everything she sent.
Look at this adorable pillow and ornament! The flowers!!!

If that wasn’t good enough-a pincushion paperweight with the sweetest flower pins.

This tote! WHAAAA! It is amazing and has so many pockets and a scissor caddy!

(upload://36VVwskks8U2hc8gYi7KeInElDo.jpeg)

Thank you again! I am seriously blown away by everything and know it will be cherished for years to come. You totally made my week!

14 Likes

whoa! That is some serious Frida love!

The pillow is so cute and I love all of the flowers on everything.

What fun fabric, too, on the tote!

2 Likes

Yay! So glad it made it safely!
The fabric was only available at ONE Joann’s in central Florida and I got the last 1.5 yards!

4 Likes

SO MUCH GOODNESS! A fantastic interpretation of your theme all around, but that little pincushion and the tote? ACKDORABLE!

1 Like

Amazing swap package!! What a very lucky swap partner you are :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! That’s some serious Frida love! Beautiful package!

Edit: :rofl: I just noticed that @AIMR said almost the same thing word for word!

2 Likes

Great minds think alike!
Thanks friends!

1 Like

That is one fabulous package of happiness @bethntim! :hibiscus: :blossom: :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus:

I’m in love with that tote - so many Fridas! so many pockets!!

1 Like

I received an absolutely stunning package from @tendstowardschaos. Guys… seriously this is some gorgeous stuff!

The first thing I opened made totally gasp aloud because it’s outrageous spoilage! A beautiful bracelet, which, as it turns out, is silver with real pearls!! :astonished:

Then there’s a coordinating book necklace!!

She also sent me this amazing needle case and needle minder! I was using an old prescription bottle (like, seriously, from the 80s!) for a needle case so this is a biiiiig upgrade! She painted the needle case! Did such a beautiful job! And such pretty fabric on the needle minder!

Last, but definitely not least, are these fabulous collars for my sweet puppos!

Here’s a quick snap of my Sophie in her new finery- Luna’s too fluffy so her collar is harder to see! But they fit absolutely perfectly and they both needed new ones so the timing couldn’t have been better!

I’m just so blown away, thank you, @tendstowardschaos! :heart::heart::heart:

I haven’t sent her package yet, and I feel like I need to make, like, a bunch more stuff to put in it now…! Ah, swap anxiety!

10 Likes

Whoa!! The bracelet is gorgeous! The book necklace is a really pretty companion piece! I never would have thought to paint a needle case - is beautiful and all that bling! Wow! Your doggies look so stylish with their pretty new colors! What a stunning package!

3 Likes

The needle case is painted beautifully…

I just love how each of those pearls is wrapped…what a lot of work went into making such a classic and yet modern version of pearl jewelry…lovely with the little crystals one setting them off to give you a bit of bling!

3 Likes

Gorgeous swap package! I can’t decide what’s my favorite piece they’re all so amazing!

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad that you like everything and that the extras were useful! You were so much fun to craft for. I just adore tiny books and pearls, too. I might make myself a similar bracelet since I really like how yours turned out.

I didn’t spoil you too outrageously, though, just a little. :wink: What I didn’t have in stash, I bought in bulk or on sale. Surprisingly, real freshwater pearls aren’t all that dear unless they’re nearly flawless and almost perfectly round, and a lot of semiprecious gems are less expensive than glass. :astonished:

5 Likes

I love the needled case makeover! Excellent package. :grin:

3 Likes

WOW! What a gorgeous haul! YOWZA! :star_struck: I love pearls and that bracelet is a great presentation for them! A miniature that’s a book on a necklace!? That’s SO perfect! Your painting on that needle case is so tiny and so sweet and the little charms and beads on the lid! And talk about some cheery collars! Sophie looks so jaunty in hers and I’m sure Luna does, too. ACK!

My own swap anxiety is up a bit, I gotta say. :grimacing: My package says it’s out for delivery to @Bunny1kenobi right now, so back-to-back packages for Deanna! EEP! It’s fun and interesting where we kind of overlapped a bit, @tendstowardschaos! No where near repeating really, but little things where we must have had similar interpretations of our magnificent partner’s pins, etc! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes