Invite Your Partner 2021 GALLERY!

snort :joy:

Aw, love ya! :heart: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is one beautiful package @tendstowardschaos!! The little flowers you painted on the needle case are exquisite, and the jewellery is so pretty!

3 Likes

Ooooh, that necklace and bracelet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@audity – Your creature is so much fun, creative and original. I love how bendy it is. That is so much work. It’s so fun and incredible!

@bethntim – I was wowed by the adorable knitted (or crochet? I am not a yarny person) Fridas. They are all so cute and I love the little roses! But that bag. Girl! You killed it!

@tendstowardschaos Very cool. The needle minder and case are so useful and pretty. I absolutely love the flowers you painted. They are so small and so pretty! The dog collars are adorable. I love a good star pattern and you nailed it!

3 Likes

Ok… prepare yourselves for an onslaught of the fantastic from @TheMistressT!

First up, this really really cute box! So steampunky!

And inside:

Check out a couple of the pages in this super cool notebook!

Another awesome box:

Containing this!!!

When I get my hubby’s steampunk costume done (:roll_eyes:) this will be a perfect addition to it!

Another intriguing box!

And inside:

How cool is this container?

Inside was:

It smells so good! And so creamy!

One of her cool pillow boxes!

Holding another needle minder!

Then I noticed a little wee package tucked in a corner of Nessie’s boat and found:

That Bigfoot isn’t even as tall as my thumb! Squeee! :heart:

And last, but certainly not least, a beautiful drawstring bag…

…filled with fun goodies! A mini Bigfoot bunting, teeny paper cuts for embellishments or miniatures, steampunk buttons, and some truly amazing looking keys!

What a haul! Thank you so much! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Both of my partners were so crazy amazing… I hope they like their packages even half as much ilas I like mine!! :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing box of awesomeness indeed!

1 Like

YEY! I’m so glad you like it! THANK YOU SO MUCH for inviting me to dance, partner! It was so fun stalking and making for you!

4 Likes

Wow, that is a gorgeous collection of treasures @TheMistressT!! so beautiful and thoughtful!

3 Likes

The boxes and gift packaging are really a plus!

Just love the Nessie boat and the Bigfoot stuff…

3 Likes

What a fantastic package! I love all the steampunk and sasquatch goodies.

The needle minder is so pretty and cleverly put together - it looks like it’s going to start turning.

3 Likes

@Lynx and I are swapping pocket letters. Mine is almost done but after getting my package I might need to add some extras! :smile:

Here’s the front of the pocket letter:

It tells the story of this adorable skunk family that have a few things in common with my family :wink:

Closeups:

Extra closeup of the book titles!

The back is filled with goodies!

Some ATCs:

And extras! (I’ll be sharing the little notebooks and stickers with my kiddo)

Thank you @Lynx :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

WOWEE! What a cool package! I love all the little personal details in the pocket letter, especially!

2 Likes

She must have been keeping notes on me! :wink: lol

2 Likes

I think she is just a wonderful crafting stalker! Love it…such a personal montage done in skunks!

3 Likes

Thank you! That was my favorite part of the whole idea! One can’t always send her jellyfish!

So glad you like it @Reinikka! Did you notice what the letters I included in the back spell? :rofl:

2 Likes

As soon as you started talking about buying that slide, I knew it had to be included somehow.

3 Likes

Wow! How adorable is this??

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi You sure were spoiled by @TheMistressT! Know I can see why she had a hard time not sharing all those goodies! I am always in awe at her skill at cards and boxes! The steampunk box is so pretty. I’m not normally a steampunk fan,but I am drooling over the cover of that notebook. I just want to touch it! I love the key at the closure to that satchel. I’m laughing so hard at the naturally blurry pin!
I really like the way the drawstring bag turned out.

So much awesomeness! Fantastic package!

3 Likes

The skunks! Oh, the skunks! My favorite little critters! :skunk:

3 Likes

The skunks are adorable!

2 Likes