Invite Your Partner 2023 Swap GALLERY!

Those ATCs are super cool! It looks like the butterflies on the first one are made of fabric. (?)
Love the multicolor shading on the mushrooms. And the clock one is so creative! I like how the text flips out to reveal the clock. All three cards have such an artistic, mixed media look.

4 Likes

Yay!! I’m so happy you like them!! And yes, I’d love to team up again!:smiley:

2 Likes

@endymion thank you! No i actually cut those out of the napkin i took the raven from and placed it the. I wish i could write like that!

3 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: I was going to use stickers and wanted to try something I saw online somewhere with stickers and fabric… but then I re-found this butterfly fabric in my stash and decided to try making fabric stickers with it. I was pleasantly surprised with the result.

The clock was a result of the sendouts being extended :heart: with the extra time I decided to make the card a little extra.

I’m glad you like them @megwell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You say that now, but you haven’t seen what I’ve sent you yet! :grin:

3 Likes

Lol i can’t wait!:grinning:

2 Likes

I received an awesomely scrappy book cover from @Kwality570 in lovely shades of blues and teals.

I need to come up with a purpose for the notebook. Maybe a project idea book.

Thanks @Kwality570 !

9 Likes

What lovely scrappy book! The colors speak to me. Lol.

3 Likes

I received a scrappy collage set in shades of green (3 to be exact) from @geekgirl, a finished piece, and a 4x6 artwork! They’re all so super great. Thank you so much!!!

10 Likes

@MightyMitochondria that pouch is amazing!

2 Likes

I love the artwork! The orange piece is absolutely fabulous…so much texture and layering as well as the colorscheme…

2 Likes

I love, love, love the notebook and the collage squares are so lovely.

2 Likes

Oooh, the scrappy pieces going between @Kwality570 and @geekgirl are so very cool! (And so similar to each other, stylistically, that they almost feel like they could be a set.)

4 Likes

Agreed! The first time I saw them I was scrolling fast and thought they were from the same post.

3 Likes

It looks like a lot of people were inspired by the scrappy swap! Ha!

@abbeeroad – your scrappy package is amazing. The ball is awesome and I love that you added the words to it. The colors of the TM patch are so sweet and calming. Love that you included a Craft this in your style piece!

@megwell – Love the way you personalized that postcard. Looks cool! Fun ATC’s.

@juju – Cute wrapping. Love the cat paperclips (of course), and the pendants are neat and very Irid3s3nts style!

@Reinikka – Very inspiring ATCs for her word of the year! I think the clock one is my favorite. The backgrounds are amazing.

@Kwality570 – Oooh. A notebook! I can never get enough notebooks! Love the scrappy style and color pallet. Those batiks are stunning and add just the right touch. Love the scrappy zig-zag edges too.

@geekgirl – Your collages are amazing. The scrappy collages are very cool. And so is the 4x6 artwork made in the same tone. Love the way you went a totally different direction with the color of the orange one. It’s so pretty! I always associate you with blues and purples, so this is especially striking to me. I love it!!!

5 Likes

I fixed the orientation of the last photos once I was on a computer for the items Geekgirl sent to me. They look much better the correct direction!

3 Likes

lol thanks…I was cranking my neck to view it the correct way…but, lovely no matter how you look at them, right?

2 Likes

Honestly, I liked the orange one better the other way!

3 Likes

yes! I think they’re great either way.

I guess I just ASSUMED that was the correct way, but maybe it is the other way!

4 Likes

When I remember, I sign and date my pieces…but, having said that, I liked one of my pieces better upside down but never changed the signature… :rofl:

2 Likes