Invite Your Partner 2023 Swap GALLERY!

Hereโ€™s the place to share all your incredible goodies!! :sparkles: :dancer: :man_dancing: :sparkles:

:blossom: Partners :blossom:

@photojenn :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @jemimah :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@Juju :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @irid3sc3nt :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@MightyMitochondria :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @mel :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@MightyMitochondria :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @jemimah :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@geekgirl :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Kwality570 :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@Reinikka :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @megwell :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@gozer :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @curiousfae :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@Abbeeroad :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @endymion :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:

Key
:rainbow: - complete!
:sparkling_heart: - sent!
:frog: - received!

Link to the swap thread -
Invite Your Partner 2023 Swap

8 Likes

i was going to wait until i sent mine out to open, but @MightyMitochondriaโ€™s fantastic package came and she said i should open it!!! so i guess i get to be FIRST!!!

we went with โ€œthree thingsโ€ and i love that she made herself a belt loop purse as well!!

belt loop purse - please admire the awesomesauce:

foxy mug rug!!

inner flap of the book cover - love the colour combo and that it matches that gorgeous mug rug!!

first pic inside the crafting paper pad!! love these designs.

thank you so very much @MightyMitochondria for such a fantastic swap!!! i LOVE everything and hope to swap with you again as well!!

12 Likes

Yay!!! I am glad you like everything. The belt loop purse was super fun. Thank you for the opportunity to try the pattern. All the fabric for the mug rug and notebook cover came from stash. I think the fox has been waiting just for you!

5 Likes

i love stash busting!! and i love that foxy little fox!!! (can never have enough mug rugs either!!)

thanks again!!

4 Likes

Wow, thatโ€™s a gorgeous package @MightyMitochondria, I especially love the foxy mug rug! Stunning start to the gallery :fox_face: :sparkling_heart:

I have my own gorgeous package too, thank you so much - pics coming soon!!

3 Likes

How did I miss that the gallery was already active? That swap package is amazing; so many cool things! Love the fox as well as the asymmetrical bagโ€ฆeverything, really.

5 Likes

Woohoo! I didnโ€™t realize we had a gallery either! What a fantastic package by @MightyMitochondria (of course)!

5 Likes

I apparently knew we had a gallery but forgot i knew!:sweat_smile:

Great package! Lovely little fox! I have really taken a liking to the little critters (foxes) lately! Their one of my new favorites. Second to bunnies tho!

3 Likes

I received an amazing package from @MightyMitochondria!! We agreed to do just a smallish swap - well the envelope was smallish in size, but the awesomeness inside is huge!

The smaller items are a fabulous owl pin and owl pendant - full of lovely stitching and vintage details. Look at the wonderful fabric beads in the necklace! She also included some cute stickers, perfect for adding to snail mail :snail: :love_letter:

The main thing is this fabulous handstitched pouch, I love the texture and colours in this!

Hereโ€™s a close up of the gorgeous stitching โ€ฆ

Thank you so much for a beautiful and thoughtful package!! I love it :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

That pouch, wow! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Whoa, that is incrediballs amazingsauce awesomepie! So much delicious colour & texture going on, wow. And you made fabric beads, yay you! I love it all.

3 Likes

:star_struck:
Love that pouch! Amazing scrappy stitchery! The jewelry is also very cool. Iโ€™m drawn to the fabric beads, the stitched owl panels, that blue safety pinโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Justโ€ฆwowzas!!! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

That pouchโ€ฆ

I love the necklaceโ€ฆsuch an interesting mix of materials, including the fabric beads!

3 Likes

I am so glad you like everything. The pin is made of vintage linen scraps left over from a previous project. I think the blue pin itself is probably a vintage diaper pin. I made the actual fabric for the pouch quite a while ago without a purpose in mind, so I was able to make into a pouch in no time at all. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oooh very pretty! I love that pouch too! Such beautiful colors and wonderful textures. The owls are great! One of my favorite birds.

3 Likes

most beautiful!!! love those colours!!

1 Like

Yay! Received something i needed for one of my gifts that Iโ€™m making! Now itโ€™s full steam ahead! :grin:

3 Likes

I am so sorry it took me this long to post @curiousfae! My life got hectic. But I had to show off the amazing art I received.
We agreed to do monster in celebration of monster Jam. She sent me Michigan monsters!

I also love Pressieโ€™s little tubby belly.

I think the Dogman is my favorite. I just love that expression!

Bigfoot looks like a little wookie to me! LOL!

And I love all the detail on the devil. Heโ€™s so cute!

And lets not forget the amazing โ€œRโ€ ATC and the card with my user name. Curiousfae is a mater at lettering!

Thank you so much. I absolutely LOVE your art and I am so glad we did this. Yours should be coming soon!

12 Likes

Youโ€™re right @curiousfae is truly a master of lettering! Amazing work!

3 Likes