Invite Your Partner 2023 swap, Sign up Jan 14 – Feb 4, SEND OUT EXTENDED TO MAR 25

Looking forward to spring!:bouquet::rose::tulip::sunrise_over_mountains:

6 Likes

I am looking forward to my kids’ wrestling match tomorrow. They are 11 and 13 years old and both joined for the first time this year. They are loving every aspect of it. I see them growing at each and every meet and it makes my heart so happy.

5 Likes

I’m living in the present staying with my sis for a bit, but my son’s 10th birthday is coming up towards the end of the month! I’ll be 40 at the end of April.

8 Likes

So many 40th’s! I just had mine in December and I think @Abbeeroad‘a is/was soon too! And I think @Reinikka might be this summer too?

8 Likes

Yup! I’ll be 40 in June :birthday:

8 Likes

40 in Jan! :dancer: Congrats to us! :champagne:

9 Likes

i’m looking forward to this weekend too…long one here in canuckistan. so it will be even sweeter.

other than that…i guess i’m looking forward to turning FIFTY this year!!! (i’d say that hurts to type, but not really. i’ve always been good with my age…still on the right side of the dirt!)

9 Likes

Canukistan :smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

I love this! I keep waiting for the big milestone ages to feel painful, but I just feel the same or even better…older and wiser and all that.

Even with my kids…I was never one to “keep them young.” I value every stage of life!

4 Likes

I’ll be 60 in June😯! I personally am having a bit of an issue with it but nothing major. I don’t feel i should be that old. As @mel said," I am on the right side of the dirt… " and that’s a good thing! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Happy, happy all you milestone celebrators!

I’m the same about the kids, love watching them grow up, all their stages. Sure, little memories are pretty sweet but it’s so cool seeing their evolution.

Fifty is nifty! Rob just turned, I’m a year ahead of him. I feel settled like I never have before, it’s good feels.

6 Likes

You def don’t seem 60, heh!

My oldest sister turned 50 last year and she seems like she’s in her early 40s.

6 Likes

Thank you!!:hugs:

4 Likes

Happy milestone birthdays to you all!! I’m turning 53 this year and life is good :frog: there’s always lots of learning and growing to do (I feel like that never stops).

8 Likes

yes. the babies grow. its nice to remember them as they were and be excited for where they will go!!

1 Like

Hi everyone! Sorry I’m a bit late with the check in question this week, it’s been really busy. I hope you’re all doing well and having lots of fun creating :smiley_cat:

Third check in question
What’s the last movie you saw in a cinema?

I was trying to remember the last time we watched a movie not at home - it’s been a while! I think it was Godzilla vs. Kong :t_rex: :gorilla:

4 Likes

Oh, and please remember to bookmark and check out the gallery! We have our first pictures of all the fabulous things :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

It’s been so long that I don’t actually know :thinking:. It has to have been almost 10 years since I’ve been in a movie theatre.

Since that’s a boring answer, I’ll improv my own question :slight_smile: The last time I had popcorn at a venue was when we went to Cirque du Soleil “O” while in Vegas for our friends wedding. We were so close to the stage that the performers came out over top of us during part of the show and was so crazy!

5 Likes

I think it was Encanto :heart: We had already watched it a lot on Disney+ when it was released to theaters so we went as a family since the little guy really loved it. It was even more fun because we were the only people in the theater at the time! The kiddo was spoiled running around trying different seats and dancing in front of the giant screen :laughing:

4 Likes

I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Jaws in 3D which was AWESOME. I think that may have been in October last year.

I’m accumulating things for the swap. I’m ready to start crafting one item. Or multiples of the same item? :thinking:

4 Likes