Invite Your Partner 2023 swap, Sign up Jan 14 – Feb 4, SEND OUT EXTENDED TO MAR 25

My package is with Mr. Road for sending today! A couple extra little things just jumped into the box on its way out the door…

5 Likes

Thank you for the extra week! Now i can breath… A little! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

4 Likes

Yes, thank you. I have been very tired in the evening this week. It’s spring break.

4 Likes

I’ve slowed down production with the send out date extended :sweat_smile: but I’ll try to get back to it this evening! I’m alllllmost done :grin:

2 Likes

I finished up the last thing I wanted to get done, now I just need to find a box and get to the post office!

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be late sending, even with the extension. With my hamstring injury, I’m just not able to tolerate long periods of crafting yet. I’m making progress, just way slower than I’d hoped.

3 Likes

There’s no hurry on my end! I know it will be worth the wait. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

1 Like

It looks like I’ll be sending out tomorrow on time, as long as I’m able to find a suitable container to ship.

6 Likes

Mine is going out today as we speak! Mr is on his way to the PO now.

5 Likes

Hi everyone! Sendouts are today, and I’ve already received messages from many of you who have sent. If you haven’t already, please remember to message me when you send and when you receive. And please just keep in touch if you have had any hold ups and need to send a little late.

I’ll make sure to update the list by tomorrow, I’m popping now, but I’ll sit down and go through and check it all later on.

Hope you’re all having a happy weekend!

1 Like

@gozer and @irid3sc3nt, I think handmade quilts and knits from family are like warm hugs you can keep forever :sparkling_heart:

@Kwality570, that’s so impressive you’re still using your end table - made to last!

@Juju your Harry Potter pieces are fabulous!!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes