Invite Your Partner 2024 Swap GALLERY!

Photo by Omar Lopez on Unsplash

Here’s the place to share all your incredible goodies!! :sparkles: :dancer: :man_dancing: :sparkles:

:blossom: Partners :blossom:

@geekgirl :sparkling_heart: :rainbow: - @photojenn :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@Bunny1kenobi :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @AIMR :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@curiousfae :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Abbeeroad :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@gozer :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @LindyBlues :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@thanate :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @AIMR :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@Abbeeroad :sparkling_heart: - @jemimah :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@Tapestry :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @jemimah :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@jeanneleigh :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @megwell :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@Myrthena :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @seeuudee :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@photojenn :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Kwality570 :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@bluebird :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Kwality570 :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@AudiobookLover :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Bunny1kenobi :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@mel :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Magpie :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:

Key
:sparkling_heart: - sent!
:frog: - partner has received!
:rainbow: - complete!

Link to the swap thread -
IYP 2024 Swap

13 Likes

I was so jealous when I saw the amazing little critters that @bluebird made for the extra in the Galentine’s Swap! When the IYP opened, I jumped at my chance to ask bluebird for a personal swap for one for myself, and boy did she deliver!

I absolutely LOVE my new foxy friend and took him to work so I can see him on my desk every day!

Just look at those little details!!!

I put together one of these with one of my monsters for the trade. If she only likes it half as much, I’ll be happy. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

How stinking cute is he?!?

4 Likes

He’s absolutely adorable!! This is such a clever idea @bluebird, and you made him so beautifully! :sparkling_heart: :fox_face:

5 Likes

Adorable!

5 Likes

So cute!

5 Likes

Adorable!!!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, I’m so glad you loved him! :fox_face: I enjoyed making him for you! :blush: : And I’m so excited to see the little monster you’ve made for me! :blush:

6 Likes

thats some foxy goodness!! i love him!!

4 Likes

Super cute! Foxy love :fox_face: :orange_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Look who just came to live with me! Meet Felix :smiley:

I’m always super impressed by the amount of detail @Kwality570 gets into her monsters! Thank you so much for swapping with me, I love him! Now to find him a frame so he can live next to his friends :smiley:

14 Likes

Love those happy monsters!!

3 Likes

Awww, I love him! The texture and depth of color are awesome.

2 Likes

He’s fabulous @Kwality570!!

1 Like

Felix is so stinking cute!!

2 Likes

I received from @Kwality570 ! We traded little standup friends and she made me an adorable little monster friend!

He came tucked in this cute little monster envie!

Here is my new little guy:

I love him! I am going to set him on my bookshelves so he can guard my books. :wink:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Both paper buddies are soooo cute!

3 Likes

Omg! I didn’t even realize we had a gallery already. :woman_facepalming:t3:
Nice!

So fun to see Kwality monsters. They are so dang cheerful. Can’t help but brighten up you day when you see them.

And bluebird fox is so stinking adorable! I’ve always admired bluebirds art style. :heart:
What a great idea too to be self standing.

5 Likes

Monsters! Marchin’ in :wink: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I was probably the first to receive from my awesome and speedy partner @Bunny1kenobi , but things got hectic and misplaced, but I found everything and am so ready to show off the lovelies I received!

I have always admired @Bunny1kenobi 's jewelry making skills and style…and boy, did she deliver!

Everything came nicely packaged in this cute little box that I am going to keep in my jewelry drawer.

Inside, two beautiful pendant necklaces in the style I love…these will look so great with my plain t-shirts and recycled sari wrap skirts! She included matching earrings for both pendants and, I think all of the jewelry goes so well together that I can mix and match as well!

These are my absolute favorites and why I wanted to swap with @Bunny1kenobi ! I have worn them out quite a bit. The little leaves are leather!

Well, that is all I asked for, but of course, she didn’t stop there! A bit of stalking had her making these lovely pieces to add to my LC art wall! I will wait to frame them when I move.

Thank you, partner! It is always so fun to swap with you. I love everything!

14 Likes