Invite Your Partner 2024 Swap GALLERY!

Photo by Omar Lopez on Unsplash

Hereโ€™s the place to share all your incredible goodies!! :sparkles: :dancer: :man_dancing: :sparkles:

:blossom: Partners :blossom:

@geekgirl :sparkling_heart: :rainbow: - @photojenn :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@Bunny1kenobi :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @AIMR :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@curiousfae :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Abbeeroad :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@gozer :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @LindyBlues :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@thanate :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @AIMR :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@Abbeeroad :sparkling_heart: - @jemimah :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@Tapestry :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @jemimah :sparkling_heart: :rainbow:
@jeanneleigh :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @megwell :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@Myrthena :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @seeuudee :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@photojenn :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Kwality570 :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@bluebird :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Kwality570 :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@AudiobookLover :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Bunny1kenobi :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:
@mel :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow: - @Magpie :sparkling_heart: :frog: :rainbow:

Key
:sparkling_heart: - sent!
:frog: - partner has received!
:rainbow: - complete!

Link to the swap thread -
IYP 2024 Swap

13 Likes

I was so jealous when I saw the amazing little critters that @bluebird made for the extra in the Galentineโ€™s Swap! When the IYP opened, I jumped at my chance to ask bluebird for a personal swap for one for myself, and boy did she deliver!

I absolutely LOVE my new foxy friend and took him to work so I can see him on my desk every day!

Just look at those little details!!!

I put together one of these with one of my monsters for the trade. If she only likes it half as much, Iโ€™ll be happy. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

How stinking cute is he?!?

4 Likes

Heโ€™s absolutely adorable!! This is such a clever idea @bluebird, and you made him so beautifully! :sparkling_heart: :fox_face:

5 Likes

Adorable!

5 Likes

So cute!

5 Likes

Adorable!!!

4 Likes

Youโ€™re very welcome, Iโ€™m so glad you loved him! :fox_face: I enjoyed making him for you! :blush: : And Iโ€™m so excited to see the little monster youโ€™ve made for me! :blush:

6 Likes

thats some foxy goodness!! i love him!!

4 Likes

Super cute! Foxy love :fox_face: :orange_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Look who just came to live with me! Meet Felix :smiley:

Iโ€™m always super impressed by the amount of detail @Kwality570 gets into her monsters! Thank you so much for swapping with me, I love him! Now to find him a frame so he can live next to his friends :smiley:

14 Likes

Love those happy monsters!!

3 Likes

Awww, I love him! The texture and depth of color are awesome.

2 Likes

Heโ€™s fabulous @Kwality570!!

1 Like

Felix is so stinking cute!!

2 Likes

I received from @Kwality570 ! We traded little standup friends and she made me an adorable little monster friend!

He came tucked in this cute little monster envie!

Here is my new little guy:

I love him! I am going to set him on my bookshelves so he can guard my books. :wink:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Both paper buddies are soooo cute!

3 Likes

Omg! I didnโ€™t even realize we had a gallery already. :woman_facepalming:t3:
Nice!

So fun to see Kwality monsters. They are so dang cheerful. Canโ€™t help but brighten up you day when you see them.

And bluebird fox is so stinking adorable! Iโ€™ve always admired bluebirds art style. :heart:
What a great idea too to be self standing.

5 Likes

Monsters! Marchinโ€™ in :wink: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I was probably the first to receive from my awesome and speedy partner @Bunny1kenobi , but things got hectic and misplaced, but I found everything and am so ready to show off the lovelies I received!

I have always admired @Bunny1kenobi 's jewelry making skills and styleโ€ฆand boy, did she deliver!

Everything came nicely packaged in this cute little box that I am going to keep in my jewelry drawer.

Inside, two beautiful pendant necklaces in the style I loveโ€ฆthese will look so great with my plain t-shirts and recycled sari wrap skirts! She included matching earrings for both pendants and, I think all of the jewelry goes so well together that I can mix and match as well!

These are my absolute favorites and why I wanted to swap with @Bunny1kenobi ! I have worn them out quite a bit. The little leaves are leather!

Well, that is all I asked for, but of course, she didnโ€™t stop there! A bit of stalking had her making these lovely pieces to add to my LC art wall! I will wait to frame them when I move.

Thank you, partner! It is always so fun to swap with you. I love everything!

14 Likes