I was so jealous when I saw the amazing little critters that @bluebird made for the extra in the Galentineโs Swap! When the IYP opened, I jumped at my chance to ask bluebird for a personal swap for one for myself, and boy did she deliver!
I absolutely LOVE my new foxy friend and took him to work so I can see him on my desk every day!
Youโre very welcome, Iโm so glad you loved him! I enjoyed making him for you! : And Iโm so excited to see the little monster youโve made for me!
Iโm always super impressed by the amount of detail @Kwality570 gets into her monsters! Thank you so much for swapping with me, I love him! Now to find him a frame so he can live next to his friends
AIMR
(Linda -2026 time to regroup and renew :us:)
20
I was probably the first to receive from my awesome and speedy partner @Bunny1kenobi , but things got hectic and misplaced, but I found everything and am so ready to show off the lovelies I received!
I have always admired @Bunny1kenobi 's jewelry making skills and styleโฆand boy, did she deliver!
Everything came nicely packaged in this cute little box that I am going to keep in my jewelry drawer.
Inside, two beautiful pendant necklaces in the style I loveโฆthese will look so great with my plain t-shirts and recycled sari wrap skirts! She included matching earrings for both pendants and, I think all of the jewelry goes so well together that I can mix and match as well!
Well, that is all I asked for, but of course, she didnโt stop there! A bit of stalking had her making these lovely pieces to add to my LC art wall! I will wait to frame them when I move.