Invite Your Partner 2024 Swap GALLERY!

Omg! I didn’t even realize we had a gallery already. :woman_facepalming:t3:
Nice!

So fun to see Kwality monsters. They are so dang cheerful. Can’t help but brighten up you day when you see them.

And bluebird fox is so stinking adorable! I’ve always admired bluebirds art style. :heart:
What a great idea too to be self standing.

5 Likes

Monsters! Marchin’ in :wink: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I was probably the first to receive from my awesome and speedy partner @Bunny1kenobi , but things got hectic and misplaced, but I found everything and am so ready to show off the lovelies I received!

I have always admired @Bunny1kenobi 's jewelry making skills and style…and boy, did she deliver!

Everything came nicely packaged in this cute little box that I am going to keep in my jewelry drawer.

Inside, two beautiful pendant necklaces in the style I love…these will look so great with my plain t-shirts and recycled sari wrap skirts! She included matching earrings for both pendants and, I think all of the jewelry goes so well together that I can mix and match as well!

These are my absolute favorites and why I wanted to swap with @Bunny1kenobi ! I have worn them out quite a bit. The little leaves are leather!

Well, that is all I asked for, but of course, she didn’t stop there! A bit of stalking had her making these lovely pieces to add to my LC art wall! I will wait to frame them when I move.

Thank you, partner! It is always so fun to swap with you. I love everything!

14 Likes

Gorgeous jewelry, @bunny1kenobi. I really love the ribbon treatment on the cord for the key necklace and what a cool use for a skelton key! The art work is lovely as well.

6 Likes

I’m glad you like your goodies, @AIMR! I had a great time crafting for you. The clasp on the wooden and pink necklace is one that I chose deliberately because of it’s style- if it happens to slide around to the side or the front, it’s still going to look cool.

4 Likes

The details are outstanding…the type of earring thingies are also great as I worry about losing my earrings with posts or french wires… :heart:

Oh, and I wanted to show a close up of all the cool little charms! I love the mix! The little cloisonne bead is so pretty!

9 Likes

I’m glad you like it! The cloisonné bead is vintage, as is the “Pearl” drop and the charm next to it.

4 Likes

I have a similar charm that came from my husband’s grandmother! What a lovely way to reuse older jewelry pieces!

4 Likes

What a gorgeous set! Fabulous work.

5 Likes

Thank you, friends!

3 Likes

What a lovely, inspiring gallery already!

@bluebird and @Kwality570, I love the stand-up little friends! I may just have to steal this idea for my kiddos… I love the monster’s colour and the background caught my attention as well. And I love that the fox is holding some happy mail :slight_smile: I also love the monster envelope! I’m curious, did this envelope come inside another envelope? I imagine it wouldn’t have made it through the mail as the main one.

@Bunny1kenobi What beautiful jewerly! Makes me wish my ears didn’t hate me lol… never been able to wear earrings, even hypoallergenic and gold end up giving me infections (yay slow wound healing)… I love the necklace as well. Thanks for showing a closeup, @AIMR! It’s such a unique piece and I love how all the charms go together. I think the butterfly is my favourite. I also love the ATC trio; what gorgeous flowers! I especially like how they “pop” against the background, and how the one in the middle looks like the background is faded like in a photograph, when you want to focus on the subject.

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

The pieces are much larger than ATC…5x7? I know somewhere in my boxes I have a picture frame with three openings, but I am not sure of the size, so they will have to wait to be framed until I move. They will look lovely on a wall that I dedicate to LC art only!

4 Likes

Yes, the monster envelope came inside a larger envelope.

2 Likes

@Myrthena and I met today for afternoon tea and to swap our packages. As we knew we were meeting up to swap, so no postage costs, we agreed to go a little larger on our swap. Even so, I feel well and truly spoilt, as well as getting to meet someone in real life that I have swapped with a number of times. We had such a lovely afternoon.

First up a book from @Roots library, with an added corner bookmark

Some hard candy and Belgian chocolate (I am still so full from afternoon tea, these are still intact, not something I can often say when uploading swap pics!)

Myrthena introduced me to Zox a few years ago and I now have two new ones to add to my growing collection. Also some different candy, which I am intrigued to try

When I was asked if there was anything I wanted/needed, I asked for some cushion covers. We moved into a new place a few months ago and bought a new sofa, so we have been working on adding new cushions as well. My request was granted with these two gorgeous covers, which will work brilliantly with our red sofa

There was also a neck pillow in the same fabric

A whole array of beautiful earrings, in a range of different styles. Impossible to pick a favourite, I love them all

Next is this stunning folded book art. It is so beautiful and I especially love the little bird perched on top

And lastly, a stunning resin pyramid

Thank you @Myrthena for a fantastic swap, it was lovely to swap with you again and getting to meet you made it even more special.

11 Likes

What a nice bonus to be able to meet and share tea with a fellow LCer!

The book art is so unique and intriguing!

The fabric for the cushion covers is striking as well…it will bring a nice cozy feel to your couch.

3 Likes

Fantastic swap items! And how awesome you got to meet in person and share tea!

3 Likes

@seeuudee and I had a real life craft swap in a nice and cosy Trudor style room while have an afternoon tea it was very special as Seeuudee was the first of the group i swapped with and she did several swap with @Roots (my son) and me.
It took a while to unwrap al the crafts and goodies as seeuudee is a master in wrapping a present :smile:
Everything was in a nice tote bag with a lifetree on it. Lifetree is a symbol that in our household is very important

In that a bunch of craft and goodies

First of all there was a very nice macrame kind of lifetree that i hang in front of my window

Another of the symbols in pagan and celtic cultures is Mother Earth. there are a lot of ways to represent her but this one i got is so cute and ideal to hang up in the car. This little puppet has everything: a staff, green clothes, antlers , so pretty

I like earrings but when i get also a bracelet and a necklace in my favourite colours, i m super happy

for eastern i got vilted eggs: look how pretty those little flowers are

Ostara is the next celtic feast : the Ostara goddess has often a hare with her with long ears
this is is made out of air drying clay. I ll add him to the little Ostara alter i have made for @Roots , so we will admire his beauty together

Next a marvellous piece or resin craftsmanship: a dandelion flower in resin.: so delicate and beautiful
lat but not least a marvellous mug to go with the chamomile tea flower i got

And to make it a gourmet feast Seeuudee added my favourite treat : chocolat , dark of course
I ll have to hide 'these very well as there was already a pirate to steal it while i was unwrapping it (my husband joined us)

Thank you @seeuudee for the marvellous swap and the lovely afternoon

to finish a picture of both of us :heart:

17 Likes

awww…so lovely to see you both!!

I love the little Mother earth with her antlers and staff.

Wow–how lovely are the resin pieces you made for each other…

Sounds like a very good partner pairing, and in person makes it even better!

5 Likes

@seeuudee @Myrthena - you made each other such wonderful things. I love that photo of the two of you so much!!! :heart:

6 Likes