Invite Your Partner 2024 Swap GALLERY!

No the flower in this fold are not made of paper but it is possible like in this one

9 Likes

A real life meet up?!?! That is so fun. I love seeing this so much.

4 Likes

Another fantastic monster @Kwality570, I love how individual they are, and their different (adorable) personalities!

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi that is such a beautiful package! The jewellery pieces are so lovely, I’m sure you’ll wear them a lot @AIMR!

4 Likes

@Myrthena and @seeuudee, it’s so fantastic to see pictures of your lovely swappy get together, thank you for sharing pics :smile: You made each other such gorgeous, thoughtful packages, there are so many beautiful things! The cushion covers look so cosy and inviting, and the little felted eggs are so pretty and delicate!

2 Likes

Those earrings are so beautiful!

3 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you, @jemimah!

2 Likes

I recd from the beautiful and talented @Abbeeroad!
We decided to send a 4x6. She sent three! Such lovely pieces. And she is a very thoughtful stalker… even the stickers she sent are appropriate for me.

The stitches and fabrics are perfect. I’ve always wanted to try slow stitching and this piece will be used as inspiration and benchmark for what I want to achieve.

What?! Do I need a whole Bob’s Burgers deck? Bob is perfect as the Emperor: pragmatic and rational. You nailed his likeness and I Love the burger scepter.

Lovely colors! The black details set off the softness of the pinks and blues. I just love it.

And a really neat seed pop and plant stick. I can’t wait to try this. I’m just learning about growing things so this is going to be interesting and fun to try. I have the perfect spot.

Even the card is lovely and the perfect stickers! I’ve always loved the symbolism of a heart with wings and the skate is just so fun! Both are a big part of my identity.

Thank you for inviting me Abbie. I love my crafty community and it’s so fun to connect in this way. :heart:

14 Likes

What a great package! Everything is so lovely.

4 Likes

Amazing package @Abbeeroad I am especially jealous of the Bob card!!

4 Likes

I knew I wanted to do some sort of pop culture Tarot card for you…I briefly thought of doing a set of ATCs, but decided I needed to see if I could pull off one first. :sweat_smile: Bob as The Emperor was inspired by the work of this artist (Instagram link).

6 Likes

@photojenn and I traded 5x7 art and boy did she deliver!!!
Look at this gorgeous piece!!!

And she included this moody, atmospheric piece as an extra!!!

Even the card was a work of art. Look at this beauty:

Thank you so much! I feel so spoiled. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Wow! That artwork is incredible! I especially love the moon one @photojenn

4 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you liked it! I loved the moon piece so much that I’ve had it up in my wall for weeks so I could enjoy it while waiting to be sent :grin:

4 Likes

Ooo! The moon is gorgeous!! And I have a similar misty tree scene hanging in my craft space. :black_heart:

5 Likes

@Abbeeroad …that stitching piece really is lovely. I also like how you incorporated a stamped image onto that gorgeous background.

@photojenn …you can definitely see that your art lessons have elevated your work! The moon composition is wonderful and balanced. I can see why you kept it as long as you could!

6 Likes

OMG that moonpainting is stunning

3 Likes

Lovely paintings @photojenn! I really love how you captured the light from the moon on the water.

3 Likes

The moon painting is next-level! Lovely!

3 Likes