It’s a Cow, mini

My partner in an IG swap had quite a few cow patterns in her mosaic designed by Marylou Weidman, who was new to me, so I had to give it a go. She has a unique technique so I borrowed a book from the library to work through it.

I was very happy with the results and the recipient was thrilled. I think the sunglasses were a sweet addition.

7F255770-4081-4DDB-A399-2C5FE11C6E5E

23 Likes

Really cute quilt!! I also love the sunglasses. Spectacular job on this little guy :smiley:

1 Like

That is so great! Ah, she’s so funny and fun, the glasses are an excellent touch.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I squealed when I saw this! So cute.

1 Like

What a cute cow! The fabric choices are fantastic and the sunglasses are the perfect touch .

1 Like

This looks so much fun. Love all your fabric choices.

1 Like

This is just the cutest and the glasses are a sweet touch!

1 Like

Haha, the pink glasses made me laugh!
Very cute and you know I love cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I also love cows! When I walk about 5 minutes, I can see about 100 cows :smile:

Great choice of fabrics! Great work!

2 Likes

This is simply darling!

1 Like

Udderly adorable! Those pink sunglasses add such a spark of personality.

2 Likes

Dear lord, the wee sunglasses!!! And I love you checked out from the library. Still a great resource. And going out of your familiar designers. Kudos all around!

Thank you for sharing! :metal:

We use our library as much as possible. It’s fun to try something new.

2 Likes

Those teeny sunglasses have my heart. Such a cute design.

1 Like

Those sunglasses tho! :sunglasses: cute little cow!

1 Like

Cute! I love the design. I can imagine a row of these animals in a nursery or a funky living room :slight_smile: Such a fun style. I also really love the fabric on the bottom, the green and blue is so pretty.

1 Like

I hope you make a bunch more of these (as long as it’s enjoyable to you, of course), cows need friends! :cow2: This cow is so unique, with all the fabric choices (I love that the cow is just a little bit zebra!), and I can imagine all the color and pattern possibilities. It makes me want to seek out other varieties of tiny eyeglasses to send you. :smile:

1 Like

I have plans to make other animals with sunglasses, not sure if I’ll use this technique though.

1 Like

Oh my word. I clicked and wasn’t sure what I was expecting, but this is the CUTEST COW EVER. Her sunglasses kill me.

The sunglasses make the whole thing, in my opinion.

1 Like

They dooooooo!