Itty Bitty Sewing Kit!

This is so pretty and so much love for it!

1 Like

Bah! You guys are going to make me all emo, haha!

Re: all of the miniatures, I thought someone was going to call us out on an early April Fools prank! :laughing:

6 Likes

Me, either!! :laughing::wine_glass:

Lol! I kept wondering at the huge amount of tiny crafts. I thought it was some sort of chain reaction.
A - ‘Look at my tiny craft!’
B - ‘Ooh, that’s cute, I should make something itty bitty!’
C - ‘That looks like fun, I wonder if I could make something so intricate…’
And the tiny craft train continued to chug forward.

4 Likes

Hubby said we were starting to look like a teeny tiny cult, so I should start making matching teeny tiny tshirts. :laughing: Maybe a miniature Koolaid man running around.

5 Likes

Listen to the hubs…he’s a wise one.

2 Likes

SHHH. What if he reads this!

ontday elltay imhay atthay

2 Likes

My bad.
Fixed!

So much better. :sunglasses:

:laughing: Perfect analogy!

It seemed like there was a group of expert mini makers leading a miniature craft movement. Every time I checked in, the movement had gained more followers!

1 Like

I can’t even speak…

You guys are so sneaky…

2 Likes

I thought so too!

1 Like

@Magpie totally called me out on the other thread, too! Our crafty cult compound almost got raided! :joy: Of course a magpie would spot all of our shiny objects so quickly!

5 Likes

I have been waiting for the big reveal. Y’all can’t hide nuthin’ from my spying eye!

5 Likes

those tiny balls of yarn are blowing my mind!! This sewing kit is so freaking amazing!!!

For reeeeeal. I was like, GUYS, she is on to me! :eyes: :bird: …is that a pigeon head? They really need a cuter small bird emoji. :hatched_chick: A chick? Oh, a parrot! :parrot: There we go.

6 Likes

Unbelievably fantastic! I’m amazed at how much you fit in!

It’s really packed with so many things that would actually be in a sewing case. Lotta thought went into this one.

I got sucked right in and was wondering how I could make a tiny quilt to join this chain reaction … never imaging there was something going on behind the scene :smiley:

4 Likes

Agreed. You’re clearly a talented miniaturist, even if you didn’t know it before hand. Perhaps a past life? Or maybe you’re part fey? Either way, stunningly well done.

1 Like