Joyful Clover in a hoop!

The amazing @JoyfulClover asked for someone to swap hoopla, and I said me me me me me me! Me please!

One of her wishes was for her username to be stitched. She said she didn’t have anything with her username.

Not anymore.

Thanks J-Clove for this close-up of all that fill stitch!

The past few hoops I’ve closed with cardstock hot glues on. It makes it easy to personalize with info like this:

Did you know that?

I wrapped it up with more fabric,

and sent it on it’s way.

I’m glad to have given such a special (10") gift to you.

20 Likes

Your stitching is GORGEOUS!!!

2 Likes

Wonderful stitching! What a gorgeous gift! :shamrock:

2 Likes

I am SO STINKIN LUCKY to have this in my home. I love it so much, and I appreciate you heeding the call to swap!!

Big hugs! :four_leaf_clover: :heartbeat: :shamrock:

2 Likes

Love the cheery clover fabric! And your stitching is just WOW! Can’t imagine how long that must have taken…

2 Likes

I need to learn to take more breaks while stitching. Between this, and a few other projects, my hands are still re-couperating.

1 Like

I’ll bet!!! But what an amazing hoop!

2 Likes

Your stitching is so nicely done! I really like how you outlined the words! The cardboard backing is a great idea. This is very nice all around!

1 Like

Beautiful stitching! And clever backing idea! Perfect for J-Clove. :wink:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, all that fill stitch…that is such a lovely piece!

(Also: I love your fun fact on the back.)

1 Like

OMG that fill stitch! This is so great!

2 Likes

I love the overall design is lovely and your stitching is FANTASTIC!!

2 Likes

Great stitching! I love the back quote too.

2 Likes

This lettering is magnificent! Just fanfrikkentastic. And over that fabric, ooh, grrl! What a great piece!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @magpie, @Cindy, @MightyMitochondria, @TheMistressT, @wittychild, @Abbeeroad, @Audiobooklover, @endymion, @joyfulclover, @jemimah, and @audity.

I’ve really been embracing that fill stitch this year! It used to be something I didn’t use much. I outline my words before I fill them in.

7 Likes

So cute! I want to make something similar

2 Likes

A joyful project between two joyful people! It looks wonderful!

1 Like

It’s perfect!!! And I didn’t know that but of trivia